Champions League Final - Kiev

buctootim

I've got two tickets to the final in Kiev in May - which is obviously great. The problem is that the the tickets are supposedly non transferable, it has to be the individual named at time of application- and the mate who was going to go with me now can't.

Does anybody have any experience / advice on how strictly the named person rule will be enforced at the ground? Do you think they will check ID? Do you think I could, for example, go with another guy but taking my girlfriend would be too obvious?

I've got two tickets to the final in Kiev in May - which is obviously great. The problem is that the the tickets are supposedly non transferable, it has to be the individual named at time of application- and the mate who was going to go with me now can't.

Does anybody have any experience / advice on how strictly the named person rule will be enforced at the ground? Do you think they will check ID? Do you think I could, for example, go with another guy but taking my girlfriend would be too obvious?

Flog them. I know a man who will give you €2200 for them no problem. I always flog mine to him and he's just had my 4 Europa League tickets. I dipped out on CL tickets this time around.

Cheers VFT . There are four categories this year. Ive got the third (second from bottom) 160 euros each. Where would you sell them? do you know if they check ID when you go in?

This is my last post of the day. I don't sell them, you would. I can give you the contact details of a Dutch agency that resells them to corporate customers. I've been selling my European Championship, World Cup, Europa League Final and Champions League Final tickets to them for 8 years or so. It's a doddle and they are 100% reliable.

If you want more details and their contact details then email me direct st16sfc@gmail.com or find me on twitter @s13sfc.

This is my last post of the day. I don't sell them, you would. I can give you the contact details of a Dutch agency that resells them to corporate customers. I've been selling my European Championship, World Cup, Europa League Final and Champions League Final tickets to them for 8 years or so. It's a doddle and they are 100% reliable.

If you want more details and their contact details then email me direct st16sfc@gmail.com or find me on twitter @s13sfc.

Thanks, I may well do that - but I want to look into the options of going first. I also have a good AirBNB apartment 500m from the ground booked for only £30 per night. Those places are going for ten times that now.

its diabolical that fans like yourself get tickets.

In fairness, as I understand it (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong), a number of tickets are always made available to applicants - they aren't therefore taking away from the fans of either club that gets there... In fact they're probably helping them by making more available through re-sell.

In fairness, as I understand it (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong), a number of tickets are always made available to applicants - they aren't therefore taking away from the fans of either club that gets there... In fact they're probably helping them by making more available through re-sell.

Arguably they should only sell tickets to season tickets holders of the finalist clubs and the local host city club. Thats a different issue though.

Correct. Public ballot through the UEFA website which is open to everyone and is done before the QFs of CL & EL and before any team has even qualified in the case of the WC & EC. I know the Steve Grant has EL final tickets too, secured in the same way.

As for Benji, you'll never hear me moaning about not getting tickets as I always get them through dint of going to enough games. My gripe is always that away games should carry as much weight as home games when it comes to allocations to things like semi finals and finals. I've always thought that even when I had STs and didn't have to worry.

Oldnick, I give no fu_cks what you think. I've had the balls to take a gamble on tickets and sometimes it pays of wonderfully and other times it doesn't. For WC & EC any home nation tickets I get go to friends at face value, the rest to a corporate tout. 25% of any profit I make is split between Cancer Research UK & Macmillan Nurses the remainder gets spent on taking my kids on an extra holiday. If you don't like that then tough sh_it.

Correct. Public ballot through the UEFA website which is open to everyone and is done before the QFs of CL & EL and before any team has even qualified in the case of the WC & EC. I know the Steve Grant has EL final tickets too, secured in the same way.

As for Benji, you'll never hear me moaning about not getting tickets as I always get them through dint of going to enough games. My gripe is always that away games should carry as much weight as home games when it comes to allocations to things like semi finals and finals. I've always thought that even when I had STs and didn't have to worry.

Oldnick, I give no fu_cks what you think. I've had the balls to take a gamble on tickets and sometimes it pays of wonderfully and other times it doesn't. For WC & EC any home nation tickets I get go to friends at face value, the rest to a corporate tout. 25% of any profit I make is split between Cancer Research UK & Macmillan Nurses the remainder gets spent on taking my kids on an extra holiday. If you don't like that then tough sh_it.

yeah yeah I'm sure you do. You're a tout period, just doing it to make a buck. If you have any intention to go then that is fine but it seems you don't. As for Steve, I doubt he is buying to sell his tickets.

The sooner that people have to provide the credit card to prove proff that they are the ticket holders and not from the secondary market that will be best.

Decent football fans end up paying a premium for such things and its not right.

No doubt I'm sore as I had to pay excessive prices so my daughters could go the EFL final, this would be to such portals.

Edited by OldNick