Saints v West Ham (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

Fodder, yes, but not the certainties that most of the miserable 'fans' here are predicting.

If we continue to play as we are, then we haven't got a hope.

This group of games we just waved goodbye to. I think we'd looked at this group of 4 as a chance.

Burnley, Stoke, Newcastle, West Ham. 2 points, no wins. Two 3-0 defeats on the bounce to crap such as West Ham and Newcastle, so forgive me if I'm not dancing on the rooftops right now.

It's now time to sacrifice those who are keener on remaining uninjured and signing their next season clubs and get in those who'll at least fight for the cause. Sims, Yoshi, even Ward-Prowse. Suspect Lemina is already off (mercenary toss a), Redmond is just cack, Cedric doesn't care, Bertrand off and Hoedt will go where he can. Need fight, now, not fancy dans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been told there are two sides to China, the side that produce cheap sh yte and the side that produce even cheaper sh yte, it does t take much to see which side our owners come.

I was shot down at the start of the season about this lot and I’m afraid I still think I am right about this lot they will sell and cash in.

We are in a worse position now than the 2004/5 season with less ga es to go.

Puel’s boys with a late winner vs BHA.

Maybe he could see the limited ability of our squad and kept the back 6 well drilled as a result.

Yep, thought that for a while. What I would give for that organisation now - hindsight and all that...