Which away games are you looking forward to in the Championship?

JRM

For me I always enjoy a trip to Brentford so playing them again while they are at Griffin park will be good, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday good ones as well. Shame it looks like Burton are going down would like to go there, also looks like Shrewsbury may miss out on automatic promotion so hope they are successful in play offs as another new ground.

Done all those championship grounds apart from Burton, so hope that the L1 clubs coming up will make things more interesting.

I’m in the same boat, only Burton not done gutted they are going down, Shrewsbury and Rotherham being in play offs gives me hope of a trip to a new one. I never really enjoy going to Reading to be honest, another team that have tried to manufacture a rivalry over the years.

Have enjoyed both past trips to Wigan so that could be decent, seems ages since we last played at Blackburn as well.

Matt Targett, Harry Reed and Sam Gallagher can help brief the rest of the squad on what to expect.

• 1 month later...

absolutely gutted to see Burton Albion relegated yesterday, going to make it even harder to take when we go down.

Reading will have to be our local derby next season.

If you are trying to visit them all over many seasons then who exactly are "the 92"? Because it changes every year with relegation and promotion into the Football League.

Most normal people count the "current" 92, so at the end of each season you can gain, lose or stay the same depending on who goes down and who comes up.

Just to make it exact for you, this season I lost the Hive but I could gain back Prenton Park for next season.

None of them.

Fulham can now win the play-offs.

I agree with you. Saints are a top flight club. It's where we belong. Those who wish to embrace the lower leagues can go and find a lower leaguue team to support. There's one 18 miles east of us, who'd love to be where we are.