Ricky Gervais - Humanity

Batman

Yeah very much enjoyed this.

I love how he manages to skirt around the edge of bad taste without ever actually crossing the line. And in this one he actually explains very well how some 'offensive' jokes can't actually be deemed that way because of the target and the subject of the joke being fair game. The whole routine about Bruce/Caitlin Jenner was hilarious.

The whole routine about Bruce/Caitlin Jenner was hilarious.

only if you like the same joke being told about 6 times

im generally a fan of his and find him mostly funny, but found this a little lazy. if I wanted to know how funny he was on twitter id follow him on it, not watch an hour or so of him telling me

I noted with interest that Gervais and David Baddiel were the only two comedians to speak out against the conviction of the Nazi pug guy last week. I don't always agree with his opinions and I've found much of his stuff since extras incredibly unfunny but fair play to him for having the balls to stick his head above the parapet in defence of possible jail time for a joke.