Other Games

Dusic

I am being Hypothetical in which case why are we all worrying about other results.
I'm not that worried about the other results as I believe we are already down. There are some absolutely woeful teams in this league this year, but unfortunately we are just as bad as them, and there is no way we are about to turn that around with the games we have remaining.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Propper gets red carded in the Huddersfield game.

If the Huddersfield result stands we’d be 4 points adrift. Not even a miracle against Arsenal would get us out of the relegation zone.

We won’t as Swansea are losing

Palace 2-1 though I'm less concerned about them due to easy run in.

Brighton red card.

If HUdd nick it in the last 15+inj then I think we are gone.

If I remember correctly Huddersfield have a couple of winnable fixtures and then a sequence of very difficult games. Hopefully Brighton can hold on.

Other teams must look at Saints as a pretty easy 3 points these days. Today's games started to move against us but the only team that can send us down are Saints themselves in the end. By the end of this weekend we'll be looking adrift.

If I remember correctly Huddersfield have a couple of winnable fixtures and then a sequence of very difficult games. Hopefully Brighton can hold on.

Hudd have WAT and EVE home which are winnable for 38pts which I think is our absolute limit.

It really is sickening that reed and co allowed us to get in this position with their untempered arrogance. Pellegrino should have been fired in December or January , and a new man brought in and given the January transfer window to strengthen, instead we dithered and festered and the only signing was a colossal waste of money. It makes me so frustrated.

If I remember correctly we have with this current saints team a side that has offered next to nothing ALL season. A team bereath of skill,fight and team spirit.In what has probably been the weakest top division I have ever known,this bunch of charlatans have failed to perform game after game after game and NOTHING is going to change.

If I remember correctly we have with this current saints team a side that has offered next to nothing ALL season. A team bereath of skill,fight and team spirit.In what has probably been the weakest top division I have ever known,this bunch of charlatans have failed to perform game after game after game and NOTHING is going to change.

It is true that other team’s fixtures mean nothing when Saints are playing as badly as they are.

I’m still hoping that Hughes identifies the problems, particularly the underperforming players, and the team at least puts up a fight.

Two games in hand are almost worthless for a team that hasn't won a game since who knows when. Just look at the gap that is opening. Do we have the players to close it up? I don't think so.

Keep the faith, Hughes has barely had a chance to work out his best eleven yet. Let’s see what happens...

Given their easy run in I don't reckon we should be bothering with Palace. They'll be alright. We're 4 points adrift of catchable teams.
I'm bothering with anyone we can theoretically catch. They may have relatively easy games, but also have a horrendous injury list.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well a mixed bag. Swansea not winning was good. Plus we still have them to go to.

Hudd get a point - but said on Sky that Wagner didn't really go for it and they didn't have any chances against 10 men. They got gifted the goal - they are still lacking quality.

Palace conceed ANOTHER late goal and drop points. But I still think with WBA home on the final day plus no big teams that they'll be OK.

Sounded like Stoke played really well - but still lost.

I'm pretty much writing tomorrow off - as long as our GD doesn't get a lot worse.

Chelsea is a game to target - they seem to be meandering - top 4 beyond them. Probably know Conte is going. I think we're the only ones in the scrap not to have beaten a Top 6 side. That's gotta change if we have any chance.

Not sure why we are worried about other games as we are done, we have no fight

You’re right. We have to find 11 players to put out tomorrow that put up a fight. You get strange results at the end of the season but only if the lower team gives everything. We just don’t do that.

Win tomorrow and we’re out of the bottom 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, easy as that.

When did we last beat a top prem side? When did we last win a prem game? When did we last look like we could win a prem game?

Yep, easy as that.

When did we last beat a top prem side? When did we last win a prem game? When did we last look like we could win a prem game?

When did we beat any prem side that isn't west brom? November?

Win tomorrow and we’re out of the bottom 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This game will mark 699 days since we last beat a top 6 side in the league.

Got a funny feeling we will pinch this one*

*cheeky insurance bet placed just in case

COYS

It really is sickening that reed and co allowed us to get in this position with their untempered arrogance. Pellegrino should have been fired in December or January , and a new man brought in and given the January transfer window to strengthen, instead we dithered and festered and the only signing was a colossal waste of money. It makes me so frustrated.

Couldn't agree more. The arrogance of the board have got is relegated, last time it took us 7 long years to get back.

There really are no excuses for Krueger and Reed to have taken us from the position we were in to the championship in such a short space of time. They have to take full responsibility after all they rightly took credit when we were finishing 8th,7th,6th and 8th.