Other Games

Dusic

If Hudds and Palace (or even just Hudds) win today then we are virtually down IMO.

Mate, we are down. We have generally been getting worse. We are not suddenly going to fight our way out of this.

Just fear for next season as I believe it will be a struggle

Stoke, palace, Swansea, Huddersfield, West Ham, are all still in danger.

Everyone seems to think palace and Swansea are these amazing teams but they really aren’t, and palace don’t have a fit striker at the moment. We can finish above all those mentioned, regardless of today’s results

Stoke, palace, Swansea, Huddersfield, West Ham, are all still in danger.

Everyone seems to think palace and Swansea are these amazing teams but they really aren’t, and palace don’t have a fit striker at the moment. We can finish above all those mentioned, regardless of today’s results

You have seen how terrible pellegrino has made us, haven’t you?

Mate, we are down. We have generally been getting worse. We are not suddenly going to fight our way out of this.

Yup you're right, i've been through countless relegation battles with Saints but the lack of heart and fight in this team is like nothing i've ever seen before. I'm already resigned to us going down and actually starting look forward to some of the away days

We're so woeful I doubt our ability to even make up the gap as it is now!

We're so woeful I doubt our ability to even make up the gap as it is now!

Can you stop being so negative all of you?

Where is the belief ? Where is the support? We ve been in worse situations before in the 90s and escaped from it.

You lot sound like you re all ready to jump through the window. Have a little faith and getting behind the players.

Are you going to stand round and just let happen?

Well i m not and will be singing my heart out.

Here s to 3 points against the arsenal tomorow!!!! COYS!!!

Where is the belief ? Where is the support? We ve been in worse situations before in the 90s and escaped from it.

You lot sound like you re all ready to jump through the window. Have a little faith and getting behind the players.

We had a team (with far worse players in many cases) in the 90s that fought for points. We had players who were battled-hardened for the scrap and of course a genuine world class match winner.

We lack every part of that now. We have some good players carrying others who should not be starting for saints. We had an utterly appalling manager for all but the last 8 games. Throw is the bizarre transfer policy and ownership saga.....

We are done. We have none of the qualities we had in the 90s

If the team put in a performance and effort that was worthy of enthusiastic support, it might just happen. Instead, we have the Newcastle and West Ham debacles.

We had a team (with far worse players in many cases) in the 90s that fought for points. We had players who were battled-hardened for the scrap and of course a genuine world class match winner.

We lack every part of that now. We have some good players carrying others who should not be starting for saints. We had an utterly appalling manager for all but the last 8 games. Throw is the bizarre transfer policy and ownership saga.....

We are done. We have none of the qualities we had in the 90s

First time i ve heard that teams are down after 31 games.

Are you a quitter in life? because you sure as hell sound like one.

Bournemouth 0-1 Palace.

I've been all over the country this season (as always) and watch us capitulate in so many games, i don't know how many times i think we've hit a new low and have to bounce back (Newcastle most recently as i wasn't at West Ham), yet we don't.

I honestly don't think most people saying this stuff are being negative, and i'm sure at the games they get behind the team, what they are is realists, and the reality is we're a long way from good enough to stay up and lack the heart to make up for our poor quality.

BOU 0 - 1 CPAL

That's why I hate Bournemouth - they're abysmal - but when you want them to do something for you - they lose. Like they lost 1-4 to Hudds.

If it wasn't for the wins over ARS and CHE they'd be right in the poopoo.

Stevy, have you been to any games this season? Serious question, I've been to quite a few and I've never felt that we have any fight or grit at all.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

There has been no evidence what so ever in 31 league games that this team have the fight, belief or good enough to stay up.

Call it all you want, but it is not being negative its facing the facts that are staring us right in the face.

I would say that Swansea and Huddersfield are the most likely to struggle until the end of the season so I would be more worried about them winning. Palace will not go down. BUT of course that assumes that we put some results together.

I would say that Swansea and Huddersfield are the most likely to struggle until the end of the season so I would be more worried about them winning. Palace will not go down. BUT of course that assumes that we put some results together.
We have never, ever, looked like putting some results together this season.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I am being Hypothetical in which case why are we all worrying about other results.

Fair point. For me, just the curiosity of the area of the league we are in and chuckling at the utter dross in the bottom half of the league

Now not looking like a bad day. 10 mins ago we were in a situation where even a twenty nil win at Arsenal wouldn't have taken us out the drop zone.

Hmm... Brighton / Hudd ending 1-1 wouldn't be a massively bad result. 1 more pt for Hudd, but Brighton still have that horrific run in.

The only problem is we can't get close to affect those teams at the moment.

Swansea would have thought that was a banker.

WBA I think have a couple of nasties after today, so don't worry about them getting some kind of momentum and us finishing bottom.