Devon/Cornwall Saints

Yes! Lived in Kingsbridge for about 4 years, then our landlord wanted to sell up and now live in Salcombe of all places (got very lucky with a house to rent!)

Sure there are a few dotted around. There's at least one other Saints fan in the Kingsbridge area with a Fiat Panda, have seen them with a sticker in the window!

PS just noticed I need to change my location details lol.

Yep, Torbay now, was Exeter. Moved from Hampshire a few years ago for work. Have seen quite a few cars around here with stickers and quite a few shirts on a regular basis. Used to go back for games regularly but impact of Puel and Pellegrino - and Reed - means I’m tending to watch Exeter Chiefs and cricket instead as spending hours in the car/train to watch slow, insipid rubbish isn’t a great use of money. Watford home was the worst I’ve been to this season. Went to the first few home games of the season but none recently and not tempted anytime soon unless Reed, Gao and their ilk are gone.

Chiefs is a great day out - owner who genuinely loves the sport, invests but sensibly.

Enjoy living in this area and in spring and early summer it really is like being on holiday. Dartmouth is nearby, Salcombe under an hour and yes Kingsbrudge Saint, like there too. Coleton Fishacre Art Deco era National Trust property near here is stunning. Dartmoor lovely - lunch at the Rugglestone Inn at Widecombe. So much to do here. Sometimes hard to get what you need in the shops, Southampton better in that regard.

Hampshire has some nice places too - Needles Battery, Ventnor, New Forest, Old Winchester Hill, Warsash, Hamble, Royal Victoria Park, North Downs, Hangars, Hayling, Queen Elizabeth Country Park - but we exhausted them before we moved. Find the South East traffic and busyness an adjustment having lived down here a few years now.

Booked the Cup final off. I did think it was a bit stupid of me but even if we don't get there, it's always nice to watch the FA Cup final. If we DO get there, are we going to do a regional gathering like there was for the League Cup final? Maybe in the Walkabout or something?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 23/09/2020 at 13:59, WokingSaint said:

Don't know what the situation will be until 2021 I fear. Would be good to meet in a pub for games when on (if allowed!) Where are you located?

Sorry I've only just seen this!!

I'm in Ivybridge, just outside Plymouth. There's currently 4 of us in the village that go to one of the local pubs here and watch Saints. You're always welcome!

• 5 weeks later...