Bournemouth (H) Tickets

MilwaukeeSaint

I am looking to make the trip from Wisconsin for the match later in the month. Before I book the flight and my hotel I want to make sure that I will be able to get a ticket! Having never made the trip to St. Mary's I figured now is the time as I want to be able to watch my favorite team play in the prem while I still have the chance! I'm worried that this game won't make it to general sale and I'm just wondering if there is any way I can guarantee that I will be able to get a ticket. Thanks in advance and COYR!!!

If possible, I'd try and contact the club. Because you don't have a purchase history, it might be difficult getting tickets the conventional way, but I seem to recall other American fans on here contacting the club and getting help in obtaining tickets. And I'm sure if you do have any issues, fans on here can help you get tickets should it come to that.

If possible, I'd try and contact the club. Because you don't have a purchase history, it might be difficult getting tickets the conventional way, but I seem to recall other American fans on here contacting the club and getting help in obtaining tickets. And I'm sure if you do have any issues, fans on here can help you get tickets should it come to that.

Great idea! I'll try and contact them tomorrow. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I will be at St. Mary's on Saturday, thankfully. I just have a few questions!

1) What are the best pubs in the area for pre/post match?

2) What time do the players arrive for the match? I would like to get some autographs and pictures.

Thank you in advance and if you see a tall American wearing a Bertrand kit, please come say hi! Up the Saints!

2) What time do the players arrive for the match? I would like to get some autographs and pictures.

Normally from around 11am. You'll need to be at the ground along the side by the store as they come in that side.

Enjoy your day. Hopefully we'll get a win for you

Alright so I will be at St. Mary's on Saturday, thankfully. I just have a few questions!

1) What are the best pubs in the area for pre/post match?

Thank you in advance and if you see a tall American wearing a Bertrand kit, please come say hi! Up the Saints!

As long as your not a Bucks fan I will :)