And the player of the year is....?

9-3

While he has his critics on here, claiming that he isn’t up for it, I would go for the consistently impressive Bertrand. A possible candidate would be McCarthy albeit only half a season. Other than those two it’s a real struggle, which says it all really

TBD -although in Austin's defense he is 2nd in shots per minute played in the PL and 3rd in goals per minute played in the PL this season (behind only Salah and Aguero). Pretty lofty company. So even though he's been hurt for 1/2 the season, its hard to find another player who has had more of an impact.

Hallelujah!! Rejoice!!

The Legendary Thread Starter has returned after almost 6 weeks absence.

350 and counting and barely a follow-up on any of them. A conceptual artist at work.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59643-Player-of-the-Season#.WtE5PogbPIU

a thread like this was opened 10 days ago.

classic 9-3! truly no one else excels like he does in opening threads.

While he has his critics on here, claiming that he isn’t up for it, I would go for the consistently impressive Bertrand

You’re a ****ing idiot. It’s not that “he isn’t isn’t up for it” it’s that he doesn’t give a shiny Shiite. Personally, I’d cancel the player of the year trophy. Not one of the the ****ing useless tossers deserve it. None of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While he has his critics on here, claiming that he isn’t up for it, I would go for the consistently impressive Bertrand. A possible candidate would be McCarthy albeit only half a season. Other than those two it’s a real struggle, which says it all really

Ha ha, you bloody wind up merchant!!! Bertrand ffs :D

You’re a ****ing idiot. It’s not that “he isn’t isn’t up for it” it’s that he doesn’t give a shiny Shiite. Personally, I’d cancel the player of the year trophy. Not one of the the ****ing useless tossers deserve it. None of them.

Quite right. Bertrand is perhaps the most accountable among the squad for our poor season. All that talent and zero effort or commitment, despite his significant wages.

If we are picking a player of the year, give it to Macarthy or Yoshida, not the former's fault he's a second rate keeper, and not the latter' fault he never got picked after generally solid performances.

Agreed, cancel the bloody thing.

McCarthy will walk it, he’s the only player to come out of a ****ty season with any credit and his value has increased significantly. Could see him playing for Liverpool one day.

Yet sky sports were saying since he's came into the team his stats are worse than Forster !?