Saints v Chelsea match thread

Heisenberg

We are fighting hard and showing a lot of intensity. Need another goal though and the sitting deep tactic is inviting trouble - I'd be inclined to bring Lemina and Sims on for Bednarek and JWP.

And open up the space for Hazard and Willian to play in ?

Yep. He’s gotta earn respect. He’ll get none from me with posts like that.
That's pretty much what I told the **** as well. Can't believe dickheads actually think they can get respect by demanding it, what a knob. He replied to my message saying, just respect me and we'll have no problems...! I was quaking, haven't slept for days. What a divit.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

We are fighting hard and showing a lot of intensity. Need another goal though and the sitting deep tactic is inviting trouble - I'd be inclined to bring Lemina and Sims on for Bednarek and JWP.
Changing the system would be mental, and I think Lemina has played his last game in a saints shirt. Terrible attitude.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

That's pretty much what I told the **** as well. Can't believe dickheads actually think they can get respect by demanding it, what a knob. He replied to my message saying, just respect me and we'll have no problems...! I was quaking, haven't slept for days. What a divit.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

:lol:

Just before that we should have had a penalty for a clear hold on Bednarek. Got me thinking, man imagine if he scores, out in the wilderness for so long...a minute later...

Our new Mickey Evans.

very true. he was all over him