Other games thread

OttawaSaint

Had Chelsea played anyone else apart from their semi final opponents they might not have tried too hard to fight back. They had to against us so not to give us a psychological advantage for next Sunday. ****ing typical.

They turned it up for a 20 minute session, quite enough to see off a Saints 2 goal lead. Anyway next week they'll thump us from the off more than like. I see us losing by 5 or 6.

Had Chelsea played anyone else apart from their semi final opponents they might not have tried too hard to fight back. They had to against us so not to give us a psychological advantage for next Sunday. ****ing typical.

I assume you’re joking and not stupid enough to actually think this?

The reason they fought back was because they changed formation and brought on a world class CF who bullied our weak and sh!t CB’s. He done the exact same for Arsenal earlier on this year.

In the last 2 weeks we’ve had a great chance to pick up 6 points, but we simply cannot defend.

West Brom will, despite going down, at least have the pleasure of beating United. We’ll just have the pleasure of beating West Brom. Twice.
Eerrr three times. I was there for them all....! Highlight of our season.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I assume you’re joking and not stupid enough to actually think this?

The reason they fought back was because they changed formation and brought on a world class CF who bullied our weak and sh!t CB’s. He done the exact same for Arsenal earlier on this year.

In the last 2 weeks we’ve had a great chance to pick up 6 points, but we simply cannot defend.

You either can't read or are a bit thick.

What result do people want tonight then?

Stoke, played 33, points 27.

WHU, played 32, points 34.

Fixtures:

Stoke - Burnley (h), Liverpool (a), Palace (h), Swansea (a).

WHU - Arsenal (a), Man City (h), Leicester (a), Man Utd (h), Everton (h)

What result do people want tonight then?

Stoke, played 33, points 27.

WHU, played 32, points 34.

Fixtures:

Stoke - Burnley (h), Liverpool (a), Palace (h), Swansea (a).

WHU - Arsenal (a), Man City (h), Leicester (a), Man Utd (h), Everton (h)

Don't think we'll catch WHU. So West Ham win, although draw not too bad.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's a tricky one. I think probably a WHU win but, perversely, I think I'd prefer a Stoke win to a draw. If WHU then lose the next two, as they may well do, they might be bricking it.

A point drags them further to safety and also means it's less likely Stoke will have anything to play for against Swansea.

Stoke have Burnley, Liverpool, Palace and Swansea to come

I'd say we probably have the easier set of games, plus Stoke have played one more than us.

The fact of the matter is that we now have 1 more team above us. Can't see this being a good thing in any way.