Other games thread

OttawaSaint

Brighton have some tricky fixtures too, but they probably have enough points anyway.

Just need to hope and pray that Watford get a result. Even a point isn't that bad a result, but Huddersfield winning would be a complete disaster.

Everton winning would be nice as well.

no point. We wont win at Leicester. May get something at home to bournemouth but that will be our last point(s) of the season if so

Strong rumours that the Leicester players aren't happy with Puel, sounds like they're not playing for him. Our players gave up at the end of last season, seems like Leicester are doing the same. If we show the same fight we did today, minus the defensive mishaps, we'll beat them.

Strong rumours that the Leicester players aren't happy with Puel, sounds like they're not playing for him. Our players gave up at the end of last season, seems like Leicester are doing the same. If we show the same fight we did today, minus the defensive mishaps, we'll beat them.

Hope so. We are running out of opportunities. At least now we are giving ourselves a chance instead of just getting dicked or not getting any shots on goal.

are leicester players not aware that they are working for a truly world class manager?

Forget about Palace, Zaha alone will keep them up.

Our chances are Huddersfield and Swansea, not that I think we'll move from 18th.

Those are definitely the two that we've got the best chance of catching. Need to stay ahead of Stoke too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I see it as the Steffen Karl day - the lowest ebb.

I knew Hudd gonna win. Watford are dreadful.

Its gotta be Swansea now. I've been saying for months it was Hudd and the GD would keep up us - but today has put them almost out of reach.

The board are totally to blame, gutless and shamblic. Fans don’t deserve this whatsoever. Krueger and reed are an embarrassment.

It’s also the impact at the club, many may lose jobs as a result. Yet the two ****s will no doubt walk away with a nice little pay off.

We were always down when we went into February with Pellegrino as manager.

One of the single worst decisions I have witnessed at saints in my lifetimes

We were down when he was still manager in January.

The bottom 3 is now the bottom 3, bum fight between us and stoke for who finishes 19th. Exciting times.

Huddersfield, and Bournemouth in the league above us. Hang your heads in shame everyone at this club. Sack the lot of them, incompetant dross.