Other games thread

OttawaSaint

Indeed. And it is. But we've played the same number of games.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm aware of that but am clutching at the final straw. That's all the hope there is. Any team above us now ought to feel fairly safe.

The long forgotten feeling of reaching 40 points with games to spare while seeing off one of the "top" sides. Wonder when we'll experience that again anytime soon.
I think it's going to be quite a few years before we feel that again in the top flight. Funny thing is during Koemans time I was quite relaxed about games knowing that we could give anybody a game and get a result. Now I'm quite relaxed in the knowledge that we have little chance of winning a game. Talk about polar opposites of expectation, but it just doesn't surprise me when we lose anymore.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I remember someone saying that Newcastle would be top 7 before us, when Newcastle we're still in the championship....

Of course everyone disputed that......

All hail mystic meg of saintsweb

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57504-Virgil-Transfer-Rumours-Summer-17&p=2464242#post2464242

By mystic meg do you mean relentless bellend?

Another big team having an off day against a team that isn’t us. ****ing typical.

Both Arsenal and Chelsea had off days against us but we blew both opportunities because we can't defend.

Another big team having an off day against a team that isn’t us. ****ing typical.

Cup semis are obviously the most important thing for them now. Utd won't win the title, they will finish second so they might as well prepare for next week-end really. Same with Arsenal (for the Europa) Spurs and Chelsea, don't know what happened to Saints....:):)

Cup semis are obviously the most important thing for them now. Utd won't win the title, they will finish second so they might as well prepare for next week-end really. Same with Arsenal (for the Europa) Spurs and Chelsea, don't know what happened to Saints....:):)

Had Chelsea played anyone else apart from their semi final opponents they might not have tried too hard to fight back. They had to against us so not to give us a psychological advantage for next Sunday. ****ing typical.