Other games thread

OttawaSaint

Instead of comparing Vic with Cork people should compare the work Knockaert’s done tonight with Tadic & Boufal’s pathetic efforts most games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ericsson doing a great JWP impression with that last min corner, when it matters he dollied it up for a simple catch.

Instead of comparing Vic with Cork people should compare the work Knockaert’s done tonight with Tadic & Boufal’s pathetic efforts most games

It’s a fair point, goes to show what a team playing for their manager can produce. Quality alone he is half the player Boufal and Tadic are, so is all of Brighton’s team to be fair.

3mins added on, the ref wastes at least 30secs walking over to check the ball was in the area for the corner (which it was), there's then 1min lost for a Brighton player down with a head injury from the corner, yet he blows on 93mins and 7secs!
And stops the game to give Brighton a free kick when they have a massive advantage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3mins added on, the ref wastes at least 30secs walking over to check the ball was in the area for the corner (which it was), there's then 1min lost for a Brighton player down with a head injury from the corner, yet he blows on 93mins and 7secs!

Beyond caring. Kevin Friend has always batted for the big 6.

8 points adrift, jeez. the nail is now being put in place, the hammer is being lined up.

Last I checked we were still only 5 pts adrift.

If you are looking for a chance to be miserable, at least wait until we lose Thursday night!

Then it really will be over.

Last I checked we were still only 5 pts adrift.

If you are looking for a chance to be miserable, at least wait until we lose Thursday night!

Then it really will be over.

Just being realstic! Accept that the 3 now will be the 3, I cannot see anyway out of it. Too far adrift, no form, no momentum, every team above us edging away. Game set match, almost.

Well at least they didn't win. I didn't have them in my mix anyway. But that run in made it look like they could get dragged in.

Also reiterates my theory that as the top 4 is pretty much done - that the big teams can't be relied upon just to streamroller the teams fighting for their lives

We need 37 and GD or 38 points. Anything less is bye-bye.

It’s a fair point, goes to show what a team playing for their manager can produce. Quality alone he is half the player Boufal and Tadic are, so is all of Brighton’s team to be fair.

Gutting to see Brighton getting safe; how many of their players would get in our team? GK definitely, both CBs, both wide mids, maybe Glenn Murray over CA/SL, looks like Dale Stephens ex Oldham and Charlton could be the tie breaker - how much ££££s did we have on the bench on Saturday (approx 100m!).

Oh dear.

Gutting to see Brighton getting safe; how many of their players would get in our team? GK definitely, both CBs, both wide mids, maybe Glenn Murray over CA/SL, looks like Dale Stephens ex Oldham and Charlton could be the tie breaker - how much ££££s did we have on the bench on Saturday (approx 100m!).

Oh dear.

Stephens was on loan to us as well.

Oh dear.

Well Stephens couldn’t get in our L1 promotion side.

Were going down because the board sold off the team and employed a diabolical manager to coach what was left. It's not down to other teams having more fight in them.

We are yeah but it is also down to other teams having more fight I’m afraid.

Portsmouth’s play off dreams being shattered.

God I really hope so - but theres some twists to come - that was a big win for Charlton.

I had this horrible feeling that we fail to sell out Wembley for the Semi and they take 40,000+ to a PO Final and bang on about it for years.

Well at least they didn't win. I didn't have them in my mix anyway. But that run in made it look like they could get dragged in.

Also reiterates my theory that as the top 4 is pretty much done - that the big teams can't be relied upon just to streamroller the teams fighting for their lives

We need 37 and GD or 38 points. Anything less is bye-bye.

9 points with Leicester, Swansea, Bmouth and Everton based on current form should be achievable. Unfortunately I don’t think we will as our defence just isn’t good enough.

I think out of that we’ll get 1 win and 2 draws.

So basically if we had only given all the Ramirez/Osvaldo/Boufal/Carillo money to Dale Stephens we would still be better than Brighton and we would still be in the PL?

Black box= dead fox.

If we’d given it to Koeman we might even still be top 10 :(

Les Reed = egotistical wan ker

God I really hope so - but theres some twists to come - that was a big win for Charlton.

I had this horrible feeling that we fail to sell out Wembley for the Semi and they take 40,000+ to a PO Final and bang on about it for years.

Huh? Charlton lost to S****horpe. Bradford beat Pompey who play Charlton on Saturday in a huge game. If they win then there's a good chance they will still make the playoffs as they have a guaranteed 3 points against Bury and then a final home game vs Peterborough who have been poor lately.

They play Charlton this weekend. If they don’t win that they are done. Lots of rivals have games In hand.

That was last Saturday - great 2 nil at Top 2 chasing Shrewsbury tonight put them back in Top 6 :)

Perhaps they have finally shaken off the Les Reed****tte