Now we are as good as down......

washsaint

Are we though?

Beat Everton Swansea and bournemouth.

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've been holding out hope but to win 3 in 5 when we've won 1 in God knows how many is bordering on the deluded !

I've been holding out hope but to win 3 in 5 when we've won 1 in God knows how many is bordering on the deluded !

Absolutely. People who think we are staying up are completely radio. We cannot, do not and will not win again this season. We’re shot to pieces

Are we though?

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

It probably would, it isn't going to happen though

Are we though?

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

I agree! I ve seen enough in the last 2 games to see that our form is shifting and that we can get those results.

We are far from down, yes the table looks bleak but beat leicester on Thursday and everyone will be talking about survival again.

Leicester are out of form have nothing to play for and remind me of us last season when Puel couldn t get us playing in the last 10 games.

Have a little faith our performance was top draw for 70 mins today and i m sure M H will remind the players this in training on Monday.

Chelsea are deadly when on song and we were at the receiving end of this when they got a goal out of nothing we were completely in control up to that point we were pressing really well, just lacked composure at that key moments.

Keep the faith guys!!!! COYS!!!

I agree! I ve seen enough in the last 2 games to see that our form is shifting and that we can get those results.

We are far from down, yes the table looks bleak but beat leicester on Thursday and everyone will be talking about survival again.

Leicester are out of form have nothing to play for and remind me of us last season when Puel couldn t get us playing in the last 10 games.

Have a little faith our performance was top draw for 70 mins today and i m sure M H will remind the players this in training on Monday.

Chelsea are deadly when on song and we were at the receiving end of this when they got a goal out of nothing we were completely in control up to that point we were pressing really well, just lacked composure at that key moments.

There is optimistic and then there is plain la-la ...... and this falls under the latter category. Our form shifting? What? You mean conceding 3 in each of the last 3 games?

Well if we win all our remaining games and Huddersfield and Swansea and Palace lose all theirs and if we win every game next season we might win the league, League Cup and FA Cup. Up the Saints

May have nothing to play for club wise but Vardy and Maguire will play out there skin to try and sercure a starting place for the WC for sure.

Chelsea are bang out of form and they are not even trying...Conte just isn't bothered, no animation, nothing from him...they had only won 5 games in the last 20 or something like that...don't get caught thinking we got done by a decent side today...we got beat by a team that actually didn't want to be on the pitch.

Chelsea are bang out of form and they are not even trying...Conte just isn't bothered, no animation, nothing from him...they had only won 5 games in the last 20 or something like that...don't get caught thinking we got done by a decent side today...we got beat by a team that actually didn't want to be on the pitch.

Giroud did.

The best thing about being relegated is we never ever have to see Bertrand in a Saints shirt ever again. Spineless, lazy, and just general lack of commitment. The way he was laughing and joking with Chelsea players at the end of the game today was disgraceful. He was our captain today and we just lost a crucial relegation match, as fans we are gutted, but our captain doesn't seem bothered at all. Shouldn't be allowed near the team for rest of season. F ucking disgrace

We potentially only need 7 points because it's entirely possible BHA won't get another point this season. However, even with my usually positive demeanour, the only positive I'm seeing as feasible today is that the away days are better in the Champ.

The final straw I'm clutching at is that even we must be able to put together a run of form at one stage of the season, and as we haven't had it yet, it must be due shortly...

... no I don't believe it either.

I drove back from Stoke first thing yesterday, then straight onto a cruise ship to do a job. Finished that and checked the score; 1-0. Page refreshed, 2-0. Get in, have a kip, three points more or less in the bank, even google was quoting percentages at that stage which were win 87%, draw 10%, defeat 3%. Even we can't f*ck that up I thought, and fell asleep happy. Woke up an hour later.

We've surely got to be down now. We aren't going to make up a five point deficit in five games, if we can manage to lose a game that we're leading by two with twenty minutes left we aren't going to get out of this. Until yesterday I always felt we had a good chance of somehow squeaking out of it, but that's got to be game over. Any remaining stuffing must have been knocked out of the players by that, we're like a punch drunk boxer waiting for the coup de grâce.

We potentially only need 7 points because it's entirely possible BHA won't get another point this season. However, even with my usually positive demeanour, the only positive I'm seeing as feasible today is that the away days are better in the Champ.

Agree ONLY seven points but our problem is we have gone from getting one point a game to zero a game whilst conceding three goals in each the last four games

Seven points is an Everest to climb for us at present!

Every year a club labelled wrongly “ too good to go down” does

This year it looks pretty sure its us

The best thing about being relegated is we never ever have to see Bertrand in a Saints shirt ever again. Spineless, lazy, and just general lack of commitment. The way he was laughing and joking with Chelsea players at the end of the game today was disgraceful. He was our captain today and we just lost a crucial relegation match, as fans we are gutted, but our captain doesn't seem bothered at all. Shouldn't be allowed near the team for rest of season. F ucking disgrace

Completely agree, was also smiling and laughing with Stephens when were 2-0 at West Ham. Totally disrespectful to the fans of the club that have remade him as a player. The fact he is our captain is a complete joke. Our best player but knows he won’t be here whatever happens.

• 4 weeks later...
Are we though?

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

Turns out we didnt need this

That was an amusing read. Although I thought we were gone I never completely gave up hope but forbore to express my opinions as it would have given another opportunity to the usual opinionated p**ts who are always so certain in their own opinions.

Are we though?

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

Heads gone mate

Oh dear... head was pretty close wasnt it , only one wrong and that one was bloody close to being right.

And MILES more accurate than your predictions without doubt

I think his 'heads gone' comment was about the players, not the OP.

Ha, you're being way too generous. I'm pretty sure Batman was referring to Dazza's post.

In fairness there were a lot of people who couldn't see us buying a win after Chelsea & Leicester. I was certainly doubtful.

Oh dear... head was pretty close wasnt it , only one wrong and that one was bloody close to being right.

And MILES more accurate than your predictions without doubt

I am happy to admit that on this very rare occasion, I am wrong

Are we though?

Get a point Vs Leicester

That should keep us up!

If I wasn't for that last 15 seconds of injury time and Wesley Hoedt's deflecto-calf at Everton you'd have called that spot on. Impressive.

Being Saints fans we are born pessimists but we still follow and support no matter the pain.

We have one small obstacle to bypass and then we prepare for next season

Nothing to do with being Saints fans. They have form every season. Can’t help themselves.

There is optimistic and then there is plain la-la ...... and this falls under the latter category. Our form shifting? What? You mean conceding 3 in each of the last 3 games?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring in some of the younger players. Players like Sims, Hesketh, McQueen should all be given a go as we will need them next season.

Bunch of spineless pussies we have in our team and don't care if we never see Tadic again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Special shoutout to Batman too and all those who gave up !

It s never over till the fat lady sings and case proven once again!

We won our games and that was it, we are staying up!!!! COYS