Leicester 3 - ? Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

Anyone got any recommendations as to where to park?

You can park at the Leicester Tigers ground which is about 10 minutes walk. Stop off at counting house on way to ground.

Can't remember the cost though. Last time we went back to pub after game so not sure how quick it is to get away after.

You can park at the Leicester Tigers ground which is about 10 minutes walk. Stop off at counting house on way to ground.

Can't remember the cost though. Last time we went back to pub after game so not sure how quick it is to get away after.

Cheers John, might see you there...!

Lose this and it's all but over. Win and it's still all to play for, especially with some winnable games.

We've played well against two good teams, we've got a game against a team with nout to play for and haven't been that good recently. There's every chance we could get something.

That said, I don't actually think we will. This false hope that has hung over us can go away and we can all just finally admit once and for all we're down.

I expect us to lose so in fact we will now win and I will have my hope restored only for saints to prolong the pain until a last minute goal by city sends us down on the final day of the season.

Or it’ll be like Utd and City. We’ll have just beaten City and then realize one last game is going on and Huddersfield will score 9 minutes into time added on...

Must admit I've got a quite a sick feeling from nerves already - going to be a long day at my desk.

Weirdly I'm the opposite. In my mind we were down after we failed to get a point against Newcastle or West ham. So now I'm resigned to relegation and pretty chilled about the whole thing. These last few games are just a chance to get kicked in the nut sack few more times before we start a new season in the championship.

You’d think that after all the stuff about how the players didn’t like Puel, they’d be fired up. But after the 4-1 horror show, I’m not so optimistic.

My only solace is that Puel outsmarting Pellegrino tactically isn’t really that difficult. Mark Hughes beat Puel in his last ever game in charge down here, so Puel might be wary of that. But one thing is certain, if we defend as badly as that again, it’s going to be a long evening.

One thing worries me a lot these days - fans using the "but we're 8th" as an argument in favour of Puel. As it stands, we're letting Burnley slip away and coupled with Newcastle and Everton on a run of good results, in danger of dropping down in the table. We are looking to get closer to 17th than we are to 7th!

Just saw this comment on their forum. Crazy how similar their season has gone compared to us under Puel.

Just saw this comment on their forum. Crazy how similar their season has gone compared to us under Puel.

Perhaps they'll sack him and replace him with possibly the worst manager ever to grace the Premiership. Like we did.

Weirdly I'm the opposite. In my mind we were down after we failed to get a point against Newcastle or West ham. So now I'm resigned to relegation and pretty chilled about the whole thing. These last few games are just a chance to get kicked in the nut sack few more times before we start a new season in the championship.

It saddens me to say it as a fan of more years than I am prepared to post (you can be certified for it!) but I agree with you totally. We are down already and deservedly so, arguably we have been the poorest side in the league since Christmas. The notion of picking up 12 pts from 5 games after all that has gone before borders on lunacy. If we get 3 we'll be extremely lucky and I doubt the need to eat my hat!

What evidence to you have to jump to that conclusion?

None whatsoever, but it's worth watching Hughes' press conference from yesterday, and then reading between the lines...

Also, in the other place, someone said that Lemina said his hamstring hurt when Hughes asked him to get ready on Saturday, and Boufal refused to come on.

If so, i for one would love to biff him on the nose

Edited by DT

Gallows humour. But our defence has really been that bad. It is very puzzling why the Club decided that the defence did not need strengthening in January.

Perhaps it's not that simple. Top quality CBs cost a lot of money, why that Van Dijk bloke went for about 70 million or so and

young bucks like Laporte are 50 million apiece. There are also only so many to go round and when United and Citeh just have to have at least one more than they need, demand exceeds supply.

Perhaps it's not that simple. Top quality CBs cost a lot of money, why that Van Dijk bloke went for about 70 million or so and

young bucks like Laporte are 50 million apiece. There are also only so many to go round and when United and Citeh just have to have at least one more than they need, demand exceeds supply.

Harry Magiure cost the same as Hoedt - I know which one I would rather have in my team.

Put €30 on us winning. Even though we are mega **** and have been set up ultra defensive again. The law of averages says we have to win sometime. I just have a feeling this will be the game we get battered but somehow snatch it. I really hope that is what happens.

Talksport absolutely ripping into us. Saying only a handful of fans questioned things before last summer.

I'd say that's nonsense... I've been predicting this decline for the last 3 years and I know some others on here were able to see it too.

Leicester's team is a bit odd. Two centre backs, one left back, two defensive midfielders, three attacking wingers and two strikers.

Sky stating they’re playing 3-4-1-2, left back playing left of the back 3, 2 of the wingers are the wing backs and one in the 10 role.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talksport absolutely ripping into us. Saying only a handful of fans questioned things before last summer.

I'd say that's nonsense... I've been predicting this decline for the last 3 years and I know some others on here were able to see it too.

I know the feeling pal. It’s one of those things that you wish you weren’t proven right about.