Gabbiadini £16m

Carrillo £19m

Lamina £15m

Boufal £15m

Redmond £10m

Claisie £6m

Gardos £5m

Shows the 'Black Box' needs a reboot

Had that nearly £100 milllion worth of talent played yesterday, the score would have been much worse.

Had that nearly £100 milllion worth of talent played yesterday, the score would have been much worse.

Absolutely. How much of that will we recover, should we go down?

FF might stay, but only if he's going to be Number 1. We might get close to £10m for him due to past form/reputation and the fact he's reaching his goalkeeping prime age.

Gabbi we might get £10-15m for, again based on his previous reputation and international caps.

Carrillo, God knows what will happen there.

Lemina we may even make a profit on.

Boufal, I doubt we will get close to the money we paid for him, but looking forward to seeing him leave anyway.

Redmond I feel will still be with us in the Champ, should we go down.

Clasie I thought we paid a lot more than £6m for? Was it not £11m or something like that? He will go fairly cheaply, anyway.

Gardos, contract expiry.

Absolutely. How much of that will we recover, should we go down?

FF might stay, but only if he's going to be Number 1. We might get close to £10m for him due to past form/reputation and the fact he's reaching his goalkeeping prime age.

Gabbi we might get £10-15m for, again based on his previous reputation and international caps.

Carrillo, God knows what will happen there.

Lemina we may even make a profit on.

Boufal, I doubt we will get close to the money we paid for him, but looking forward to seeing him leave anyway.

Redmond I feel will still be with us in the Champ, should we go down.

Clasie I thought we paid a lot more than £6m for? Was it not £11m or something like that? He will go fairly cheaply, anyway.

Gardos, contract expiry.

Why would you be happy to see Boufal leave? Clearly talented and a bit of guidance could be amazing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Why would you be happy to see Boufal leave? Clearly talented and a bit of guidance could be amazing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's done nothing to suggest he's a team player. I'm pretty sure he didn't come to Saints to help them win things. He came to get noticed by a bigger club. The same may be true of Lemina.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He's done nothing to suggest he's a team player. I'm pretty sure he didn't come to Saints to help them win things. He came to get noticed by a bigger club. The same may be true of Lemina.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Anyone coming to Saints because they think they will win things is evidently demented.

Why wouldn't he? Because he's African?

Because he’s a show pony who plays like he’s watching himself in the mirror rather what’s best for the team, when the going gets tough he just doesn’t look like he’s up for the battle.

At the moment he’s looking like another waste of money to add to the list , another Gaston Ramirez

Anyone think Forster would be OK in the Championship. Kelvin was Ok in L1 and Championship, but could never quite cop with the PL?

Maybe, if they use slightly smaller goals in the championship; otherwise probably not considering that the top corners, bottom corners, 6yd line and p spot are all in 'exactly' the same unreachable positions in the Championship as they were in the Prem.

As an aside I'm surprised we haven't a thread for McCarthy who I think has been decent (only seen him on telly, not live). His stats don't look great but they're not going to playing behind our 'defence' and I can't think of many goals where he could have done more, he's certainly made more saves in half a season than Forster made in the preceeding season and a half.

Interestingly one of the reasons many of the forum soccer nuts gave for staying with Forster so long was that McCarthy was incapable/unpickable at this level. Think he would be plenty good enough next season (hopefully with something a bit more solid in front of him).

Ross Wilson has to leave at the end of the season. If he doesn't resign then he should be sacked. He has failed in his job, it's quite simple.

He's a director now though isn't he, so probably a little more difficult to just let him go.

Not sure why he's a director, but whatever.

Forster £10m

Gabbiadini £16m

Carrillo £19m

Lamina £15m

Boufal £15m

Redmond £10m

Claisie £6m

Gardos £5m

That’s really shocking and criminal mismanagement spending that much on this group. Can think of two or three proven premier players that would have made a difference for less than that

Yep. 100m of false economies to cover the sale of much better players at much more revenue.

Its still 100m p*ssed up against the wall, at the end of the day. The sanctioning of the Carillo purchase was a sackable offence in itself.

That one sentence states why the club got into this mess, what I would love to know is how did it happen.

Sadly the fans lapped up the board (mainly Les reed's) PR guff and let them get away with it repeatedly. Those of us that did protest got told to shut as we were trolls.

Ever summer window, there were some posters who pointed out what was happening... only for posters to ridicule them.

The result is you get what we have here now. A failure to communicate (amongst the fans).... and the subsequent tolerance with which the abject failure of the club's management has been treated.

We mock other clubs. But there is no way this would have been tolerated at West Ham/Liverpool/Everton etc. There would have been protests after the first summer. Let alone the subsequent 6 transfer windows.

Forster £10m

Gabbiadini £16m

Carrillo £19m

Lamina £15m

Boufal £15m

Redmond £10m

Claisie £6m

Gardos £5m

btw I now realise that Gabby was actually on the pitch yesterday but in line with his recent cameo appearances I didnt actually see him contribute anything so originally assumed he remained on the bench.

Gabby seems to be a clone of Saginowski (who remembers him? Impressive in bursts, anonymous the rest of the time!!!)

Sadly the fans lapped up the board (mainly Les reed's) PR guff and let them get away with it repeatedly. Those of us that did protest got told to shut as we were trolls.

Ever summer window, there were some posters who pointed out what was happening... only for posters to ridicule them.

The result is you get what we have here now. A failure to communicate (amongst the fans).... and the subsequent tolerance with which the abject failure of the club's management has been treated.

We mock other clubs. But there is no way this would have been tolerated at West Ham/Liverpool/Everton etc. There would have been protests after the first summer. Let alone the subsequent 6 transfer windows.

Correct.

btw I now realise that Gabby was actually on the pitch yesterday but in line with his recent cameo appearances I didnt actually see him contribute anything so originally assumed he remained on the bench.

Gabby seems to be a clone of Saginowski (who remembers him? Impressive in bursts, anonymous the rest of the time!!!)

Came on at 90+2 minutes. You could be forgiven for missing him.

Forster £10m

Gabbiadini £16m

Carrillo £19m

Lamina £15m

Boufal £15m

Redmond £10m

Claisie £6m

Gardos £5m

What do you reckon we spend per WEEK on those player combined wages?

When you stop and consider how much money we’re wasting it’s enough to put you off football for good.