Sack Les Reed

ally_uk

Hopefully for the sake of the club he does go and some truths start filtering out about some of the shenanigans that have been going on over a number of years

Woah you’re back , from what rock did you crawl ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hopefully for the sake of the club he does go and some truths start filtering out about some of the shenanigans that have been going on over a number of years

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because Les Reed isn't popular down here, doesn't mean we will forget or forgive the antics of certain players.

Going at the end of the season anyway if Alex Crook is to be believed. Probably a big if where he is concerned.

He should be gone now. He needs to have no role in future planning or succession, and he should not be drawing a wage for the remainder of this season. I really hope we don't get relegated and then have to pay him off, that would be the ultimate insult to cap of his disastrous time in charge.

if he issacked he can walk away with a lovely wedge. He is copper lined what every way he goes

I cannot still believe that we allowed Pellegrino to sign Carillo and waste 19m...if you had planned to sack him as Kruegar had stated to London Saints why would you even risk it to appease the fans and manager.

Wilson/Reed and football board deserve the sack just for this alone.

I cannot still believe that we allowed Pellegrino to sign Carillo and waste 19m...if you had planned to sack him as Kruegar had stated to London Saints why would you even risk it to appease the fans and manager.

Did Kruegar really say that!!! Then that is a complete disaster. If they were thinking that surely they should have pulled the trigger in Jan when we signed Carillo.

I also thought that somebody had met Kruegar in servoices somewhere and he said that Pellegrino was the best manager we every had!! Just shows the bull he comes up with

Les was happy to bask in the glory when things were going well.

If we get relegated and he is responsible for all aspects of football at the club then he should resign

The transfer failures over numerous Windows and the appointment of Pellegrino and the failure to act when it was clearly going wrong would get anybody the sack.

The worst aspect is the silence from the club the idea they don't need to let the fans know anything which has been in place for years.

To be kind it's time for a fresh approach

Did Kruegar really say that!!! Then that is a complete disaster. If they were thinking that surely they should have pulled the trigger in Jan when we signed Carillo.

I also thought that somebody had met Kruegar in servoices somewhere and he said that Pellegrino was the best manager we every had!! Just shows the bull he comes up with

I am sure I read that somewhere...everytime he was going we beat WBA. In any case it was reported in the press we were looking at replacing him anyway so why again give him a budget when it was so plain he was like a fish out of water?

Edited by Give it to Ron

Thanks Ron, his normal rubbish chat by the look of things.

Interesting he said about us in serious financial position, well after this season it will be a lot worse!!! Just seems to me that he wants to make NC look bad. Surely even if we had been say £100 m in debt at the time we could have coped,especially with the funds coming our way. It seems to me they haven't been financially prudent since, if it is true that we have the 7th highest wage bill in the PL!!!!

Sounds like any potential move to WHU isn't going to happen...

@MattHughesTimes: #westham abandon plans to appoint a director of football as they prepare for contract talks with Moyes. Manager to be given greater control over recruitment if he agrees to stay next season.

Sounds like any potential move to WHU isn't going to happen...

If Old Les gets himself shortlisted for another job he's applied for, I'm sure he'll let everybody know immediately. If he ever got as far as the job interview stage (unlikely I know), he'd probably make another of his self-promoting PR videos to brag about it. I wonder how many jobs he's applied for over the years? Nobody else would really be stupid enough to take him, would they?

I don't think we need to sack Les as he must have already left the Club. He used to be in front of the media in some shape or form every week but as he hasn't been seen for nearly two years we can only assume he's no longer with us.

He's died?

Who was in the director's box against Chelsea ?

I am also wondering if Reed and Krueger are already gone, since they have stopped running their mouths to the press.

None of them have said anything to the press for ages. Are you saying that they left months ago?

I blame Ralphy boy...we haven't won a game since he started the motivational lunches with the team? *****.

My non-scientific analysis, in order of complicity, I blame

Lies Read

Ralph K's lunches

My Way

and players' beards.

Sadly no, they were both in place on Saturday although Reed looked particularly uncomfortable and up tight.

So he should too! With Gao in town we can only hope he had bad news to deliver to Les. After all, surely Gao would take this opportunity to remove the perpetrator of the impending train wreck to his finances, wouldn’t he? To leave Reed in place would simply exacerbate the insanity.

So he should too! With Gao in town we can only hope he had bad news to deliver to Les. After all, surely Gao would take this opportunity to remove the perpetrator of the impending train wreck to his finances, wouldn’t he? To leave Reed in place would simply exacerbate the insanity.

Well he didnt remove the worst manager ever at Saints until too late so why would he do that now?

Well he didnt remove the worst manager ever at Saints until too late so why would he do that now?

Because Pellegrino was Reeds responsibility, not Gao’s. Reed himself, however, answers to Gao (or he should do). As I said we’re talking about Gao’s finances here and it’s big money, so that should remove any sentiment from his decision making.

Who was in the director's box against Chelsea ?

I am also wondering if Reed and Krueger are already gone, since they have stopped running their mouths to the press.

The camera just picked up the two clowns watching on at the King Power so unfortunately looks like they’re still here.