Sack Les Reed

ally_uk

...bdf6f30f838ad972f7125addb5c133e0.jpg

Ralph looks as if he is struggling to stay awake.

Reed looks his usual bald bloated self, something of a Roy Barraclough clone. Although he does look a bit glum, which is hardly surprising as its all his own work.

Question, can our Chinese owner sack Les reed or does it have to be a majority vote by the otger board members? That's our only hope of getting rid of reed.

Why has our owner sat back & done nothing when it's clear action had to be taken?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Question, can our Chinese owner sack Les reed or does it have to be a majority vote by the otger board members? That's our only hope of getting rid of reed.

Why has our owner sat back & done nothing when it's clear action had to be taken?

Good question.

Perhaps Kat included various conditions in the sale regarding not being able to remove board members etc, god help us if thats the case.

Owners can sack directors.