Current Saints' players/staff that have been relegated elsewhere?

Bad Wolf

Usually it helps, in The Championship to have experience with relegation and how to deal with it. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Kelvin - Relegated with us previously plus relegated with Sunderland.

Bertrand was out on loan here, there and everywhere, it's likely he was part of at least one relegation but not sure.

Stephens would have been at Plymouth when they were relegated down to League One I'd imagine, even if it was as a 14 year old.

Redmond at Norwich and Birmingham.

Austin at QPR (possibly other places)

Anyone else? Not sure if Hughes was ever relegated as a player, he was before my time in that respect.

Curious approach. We are looking for players/staff that have experienced loss and disappointment before? And that's a good thing? Are we going to actively recruit losers next season?

Anthony Pulis, we have a job for you! :)

That's a point. I was just curiously wondering more than anything.

Usually it helps, in The Championship to have experience with relegation and how to deal with it. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Kelvin - Relegated with us previously plus relegated with Sunderland.

Bertrand was out on loan here, there and everywhere, it's likely he was part of at least one relegation but not sure.

Stephens would have been at Plymouth when they were relegated down to League One I'd imagine, even if it was as a 14 year old.

Redmond at Norwich and Birmingham.

Austin at QPR (possibly other places)

Anyone else? Not sure if Hughes was ever relegated as a player, he was before my time in that respect.

Sam Gallagher coiuld have two relegations, Blackburn f'sure and Birmingham not safe yet. Incidentally anyone know why he has not played recently? Injury or out of favour?

Not sure if Steven Davis counts, Rangers were relegated from the SPL to the 3rd Division following their insolvency, which resulted in him joining us.

Although we should not be looking out to recruit players with this experience it could be handy to have one or two who have experienced the lows and bounced back. They might be able to help some of our delicate petals.

Sam Gallagher coiuld have two relegations, Blackburn f'sure and Birmingham not safe yet. Incidentally anyone know why he has not played recently? Injury or out of favour?

Not sure if Steven Davis counts, Rangers were relegated from the SPL to the 3rd Division following their insolvency, which resulted in him joining us.

Although we should not be looking out to recruit players with this experience it could be handy to have one or two who have experienced the lows and bounced back. They might be able to help some of our delicate petals.

My flatmate is a Blues fan and according to him it's a bit of both. Did his thigh around Christmas and was out for about 6-8 weeks or so but since then he's looked not even remotely match fit every time he's come in. Jukavic (also one of ours) is keeping him out the team at the moment.