Leicester V Saints Match Thread

Saint Billy

So will it be the classic Saints 0-0 or then last kick defeat of old?

Possibly, if it was anyone else other than Puel. He’ll be petrified of conceding to the most toothless Saints side I have ever seen. Couldn’t score in a brothel. Must be like Leicester’s equivalent of SFC V Hull last season - one of the worst games I’ve ever endured although this is little better.

How many times has Austin touched the ball so far ?
Austin is a great finisher, but you have to tee it up for him. We can't do that, and he does little else on his own.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This is it really. No way we are stealing this. Terrible, dull, performance. No effort, no skill, no running, no anything

Dogsh1te.

Most of them just don't care. Sums up the club really - owner doesn't care, chairman doesn't care, the useless Reid doesn't care.

Woeful.

This is it really. No way we are stealing this. Terrible, dull, performance. No effort, no skill, no running, no anything ��

Dogsh1te.

Most of them just don't care. Sums up the club really - owner doesn't care, chairman doesn't care, the useless Reid doesn't care.

Woeful.

Hopefully all out after we go down.

Austin is a great finisher, but you have to tee it up for him. We can't do that, and he does little else on his own.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I wonder if that's the thinking, either from a set piece, or the occasional attack, maybe the ball might break and if it does Austin has the best chance of sticking it away.

Wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when the commentators said "last roll of the dice now for Southampton with their final substitution..." before panning to Redmond on the sideline.

I'm not even mad. We ballsed it up weeks ago at Newcastle and West Ham and in not sacking MoPe sooner.

I'm sad to say I stopped watching even streams after Newcastle.

Seems Hughes may even finish the season with less points per game than Pellegrino which I didn't think would be possible.