Leicester V Saints Match Thread

Saint Billy

problem seems to be when we attack it is just tadic, jwp and long.

cedric and bertrand offering little support down the wings.

just playing far too deep.

however, could be a mere precaution by Hughes until he changes things in the second half. 0-0 at the break would be positive based on what I have seen so far. we need an away side performance after all.

Anyone been able to resist chucking something at the screen every time Krueger and Reed appear?

makes my blood boil, in their fancy suits and high wages.

Edited by nta786

Whenever one of our midfield commits to carrying the ball forward a couple of yards before looking for a pass, we seem to create something. Whenever they do their standing-still-and-offloading routine, it ends up putting us under pressure. Just a slight uptick in bravery on the ball could make all the difference.

We're better organized, more forward looking, but SO lacking in confidence and with little leadership, drive or aggression.

All a bit powder puff, although I think if we got a win we'd quickly improve.

Big, big 45 minutes coming up.

Felt sorry for long most of the half as no one would try playing a pass to his feet, all they wanted to do was the usual shovel out wide nonsense. Then finally when he gets a lovely ball he ******es it up by trying to pass the buck with an extremely difficult pass rather than just having a go as you’d want your striker to. If we are going to carry on the mindless cross stuff we should have Austin on.

First 30 minutes thought we were very poor. Last 10/15 we were the better side but didn’t rest the keeper with either presentable opportunity we had. If I wasn’t so convinced the team would bottle it anyway i’d Think not taking those opportunities would be costly.