If we win the FA Cup...

Bad Wolf

This season will go down as our most successful ever since it'll be our highest ever finish while winning a major cup in the same season.

Just imagine proudly telling your grandchildren about this, our most successful season ever!

Could be a very depressing weekend. Out of the cup after a heavy defeat and left to wallow distraction free as we go 7pts adrift at the bottom with only 12 left (assuming shock win for Swansea).

Still.. its the cup so anything can happen right?

What the hell is effing wrong with you lot?

How about some positivity???

We re in the semi finals of the cup played darn well against the side we are facing last saturday and nearly got a schock win.

I m going to the game and will be supporting the boys and will sing my heart out.

Really optimistic we can do this and reach our second major final in just over a year COYS!!!!!

What the hell is effing wrong with you lot?

How about some positivity???

We re in the semi finals of the cup played darn well against the side we are facing last saturday and nearly got a schock win.

I m going to the game and will be supporting the boys and will sing my heart out.

Really optimistic we can do this and reach our second major final in just over a year COYS!!!!!

We've watched this shower of sh*t all season and realise they'd be lucky to win a game against a bunch of ten year olds, let alone against one of the ten best teams in the country.

We've watched this shower of sh*t all season and realise they'd be lucky to win a game against a bunch of ten year olds, let alone against one of the ten best teams in the country.

I ve watched it as well, doesn t change the fact that we are 2 matches away from doubling the trophy cabinet. I m feeling bloody excited about sunday and optimistic we can do it. In case you haven t heard we are 4 wins out of 4 in the cup!

I ve watched it as well, doesn t change the fact that we are 2 matches away from doubling the trophy cabinet. I m feeling bloody excited about sunday and optimistic we can do it. In case you haven t heard we are 4 wins out of 4 in the cup!

We will lose pretty convincingly after holding out for about an hour and having the odd chance.

Too bad we can't trade those wins for 12 Premier League pts and a 3rd round exit.

You lost me at 'win'. I'll eat my pants if we beat Chelski Sunday and then go on to beat Utd in the final. I'm am laughing uncontrollably as I write this at the sheer naivety thinking we'll win the cup.

Didn't some poster or other once get an infraction for "trampling upon the dreams of others" ?