The big semi final build up vs Chelski

Pilchards

18th and a cup final - If we win it then I think that would be a good season.

If we somehow scrape 17th and win then they will be heroes.

JWP and Hero in the same sentence doesn't really work - does it?

Have you ever seen a Dalek spinning on its plunger? That's what will happen if that golden scenario is achieved! Lets hope the Gods favour the Saints today.

There is a positive vibe around Wembley and the weather is blistering. It could be a long time until we experience a day like this again so let us enjoy it. It’s the hope that ultimately kills us but I for one will forget about relegation and all the other crap for one day.

Up the saints

Have fun to the fans going today, I’m stuck at a family wedding in the Norfolk countryside and will be following it on an iPad with questionable connectivity.

Good luck Saints whatever the result, just put in a performance to make us proud. 4-2 Chelsea is my prediction but a masterclass performance from JWP.

Ont the one hand very defensive line-up but with 2 up front. I like it, looking forward to seeing how this works. Suppose we'll be overrun a bit in midfield so it'll be sitting back and playing off the break again. Had to be I guess.