This weekends games

simo

:lol:

This bunch of useless bottle jobs lose at home to teams like Palace and Leicester. Never in a million years will they get past Chelsea and United.

Chelsea will be much more up for it tomorrow than last week and win comfortably.

No massive difference to how poor we were last season , I think the players will actually put a shift in tomorrow too I don't think they massively care about staying up but having a cup winners medal is different.

Spurs really should have won something with that team they had. I say 'Had' because it's plain to see that it's getting broken up come the summer.

Wasted chances over the last couple of years.

Very much like when Poch was in charge of a certain other team!

He's clearly a great manager but he does need to start backing it up now.

Very much like when Poch was in charge of a certain other team!

He's clearly a great manager but he does need to start backing it up now.

I've heard that a lot - but he's done an incredible job at Spurs.

Has made Levy's life an absolute doddle.

I've heard that a lot - but he's done an incredible job at Spurs.

Has made Levy's life an absolute doddle.

This. Poch, along with Mitchell, have turned Tottenham from a top 6 club to a top 4 club.

Porch will make the step up soon (probably next summer) and he’ll clean up.

This. Poch, along with Mitchell, have turned Tottenham from a top 6 club to a top 4 club.

Porch will make the step up soon (probably next summer) and he’ll clean up.

What a load of pony. Look at his record away at other top 6 clubs, its ****ing embarrassing . Bottled it again today . Home game in semi final, yet same old same old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

What a load of pony. Look at his record away at other top 6 clubs, its ****ing embarrassing . Bottled it again today . Home game in semi final, yet same old same old.

Yes indeed, look at the squad he's got to work with, packed with outstanding players and one or two world class ones. What Puel did with our mangy lot last season is far more impressive.

Spurs are going to win the cup.

That's a good omen for today.

In the same way that Mr. Cheerful was wrong about Spurs let's hope that he is wrong about us in the semi. He has been full of doom and gloom about our chances against Chelsea.

COYS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which bit is ‘pony’ as far as I can see, before Poch they were regular top 6 with him they’re regular top 4.

Yes he does probably need to win something with them, but the year in year improvement is obvious and stupid to argue otherwise.

Which bit is ‘pony’ as far as I can see, before Poch they were regular top 6 with him they’re regular top 4.

Yes he does probably need to win something with them, but the year in year improvement is obvious and stupid to argue otherwise.

With a wage bill not a million miles from ours too.

With a wage bill not a million miles from ours too.

Which is going to lose them players this summer. Spurs have had their best team for donkeys years and still won nothing, blew their best chance at a league win when Leicester won it and even came 3rd in a 2 team race. Financial implications of the new stadium might hinder them like they did Arsenal for a number of years too. He is a good manager but great is an overstatement.

Which is going to lose them players this summer. Spurs have had their best team for donkeys years and still won nothing, blew their best chance at a league win when Leicester won it and even came 3rd in a 2 team race. Financial implications of the new stadium might hinder them like they did Arsenal for a number of years too. He is a good manager but great is an overstatement.

Who do you think they will lose through necessity.

Alderweireld being one. Anyone else?

Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lloris?

I always had the feeling that all of Poch’s success comes from his work on the training ground.

However I think he struggles to make changes in game and can sometimes get outfoxed tactically which is where he tends to lose out against the other top sides. I never felt he really had a plan B and you could tell if we were going to have a good game or not within the first 10 mins. As opposed to Koeman who I felt was a much stronger manager tactically, but didn’t quite manage the fitness levels / team ethic quite as well. (Total amateur opinion that is probably very wide of the mark, but that’s the vibe I got over their times in charge)

I still hold him in really high regard though and think he has a bright future, needs to learn from his mistakes though.

but the real top 4 teams are playing poor, United have been rubbish for a few years, Gunners are currently rubbish, Chelsea too, only top team really playing well and on form is Man city, Spurs if that good should be right up with city, but they are miles off them.

The will get dismantled soon enough and players will want more money and better chance at winning silverware so will leave like Kyle Walker did. Same will happen to Kane, Ali an dso on, they all leave in due time, a couple probs at end of season LOL