This weekends games

simo

Kruger is still looking at a single digit finish I believe.

I suspect there will be plenty of single digits on display from the supporters at the end of the season, and then again when the season tickets come on sale.

Hate Utd but hoping they win. Last two trips to Wembley playing Utd and Spurs and one was considerably more enjoyable. Although Poch never wins anything so there is that.

Can’t help thinking like this although sure moot after getting done tomorrow

Dreadful defending by United. If we miraculously get past Chelsea I wouldn’t fancy getting whipped by Spurs in the final. I hate them at the best of times but it might just tip me over the edge. I could enjoy the experience of a cup final v United, but not v Spurs.

Not that we’ll get there, but Spurs could put 6 or 7 past us. Utd will shut up shop at 2, so we can keep it down to 3 or 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like they did last time we played ?

Looks like we could get our revenge for last year !

:lol:

This bunch of useless bottle jobs lose at home to teams like Palace and Leicester. Never in a million years will they get past Chelsea and United.

Chelsea will be much more up for it tomorrow than last week and win comfortably.