Hojbjerg: Official - Signs for Spurs

ecuk268

A very promising player being poorly managed IMO. Remember how bad Schneiderlin and Lallana when we got relegated to League 1? Along came Pardew, Adkins and some quality team mates and they were decent players. Him and Romeu should be a rock solid midfield duo but it just hasn't happened. Yet.

A very promising player being poorly managed IMO. Remember how bad Schneiderlin and Lallana when we got relegated to League 1? Along came Pardew, Adkins and some quality team mates and they were decent players. Him and Romeu should be a rock solid midfield duo but it just hasn't happened. Yet.

Lallana & Morgan both good examples of being managed well, but then also being surrounded by big personalities & experience.

Look at some of the players Wolves have in the Championship this season. No reason why we can't keep Hojbjerg.

Wolves is a very unique situation. I’d probably compare us to Newcastle (all be it they are a much bigger club) when they kept hold of their players.

Wolves is a very unique situation. I’d probably compare us to Newcastle (all be it they are a much bigger club) when they kept hold of their players.

Yes I agree, I was just illustrating that going down doesn't necessarily mean we will lose all of our better players.

Yes I agree, I was just illustrating that going down doesn't necessarily mean we will lose all of our better players.

If we have an owner who's prepared to spend the required dosh. All indications are that Mr. Invisible has no such intention. Hope I'm wrong.

The Newcastle Championship season was something I’d hoped we could emulate. For some reason I thought they only lost Wijnaldum to Liverpool but then I looked it up, and there was Sissoko to Spurs (can’t believe I forgot that, it was very entertaining), Janmaat went to Watford, Cisse to China and a few others. So I’m expecting departures but hopefully not the entire starting 11.

I think Hoj would be a great one to keep for the Championship.

You seem a tad obsessed with PEH. There would be plenty more deserving to vent you anger at before getting to him.

What two posts (make that three now) on a player thread is obsessed now? :lol:

but you are right there are plenty of players who deserve the fans scorn Hoj's thread just happened to be near the top of the page though so..

Nonsense from where I was sitting. He shouldn’t have been subbed imo

I thought he faded and taking him off ahead of Lemina just about right but could have been one or the other, and the change of tactics was sensible.

He needs to stop giving the ball away. That's one thing he's always managed to do well.

There's obviously talent there - somewhere - but he needs to show it. At the moment he's just a walking soundbite for the fans to lap up.

Too many flicks today. Doesn’t hold the ball and hold off the opposition as well as Redmond, for example.

• 3 weeks later...
David Prutton 2.0

He lives near me and see him in the gym regularly. His lad was in there the other day getting changed after swimming and was wearing a saints top. He's a top bloke is david Prutton, always has a chat and very fond of saints. Gareth Southgate also goes there and he's a lovely fella too. Always chats to my lad when he seems him, he's only 5 and doesn't really understand what it means to be the England manager except he should play for England because he's the fastest and can beat Ruben and Henry and Lightning McQueen :lol:

He lives near me and see him in the gym regularly. His lad was in there the other day getting changed after swimming and was wearing a saints top. He's a top bloke is david Prutton, always has a chat and very fond of saints. Gareth Southgate also goes there and he's a lovely fella too. Always chats to my lad when he seems him, he's only 5 and doesn't really understand what it means to be the England manager except he should play for England because he's the fastest and can beat Ruben and Henry and Lightning McQueen :lol:

Lol. Lucky boy you got there Turkish!

• 4 months later...

This was a guy playing for Bayern Munich at 17, so he clearly always had talent and he's also physically well suited to centre-mid, so it was just about him being more consistent on the pitch, good he is finally showing it.

If he comes it up we'll probably be fending of clubs higher up again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Lighthouse changed the title to Hojbjerg: Official - Signs for Spurs