Tadic

spyinthesky

Story in Spanish media outlook picked up by Liverpool Echo is that Dusan Tadic is attracting interest from Inter Milan/Juventus/Valencia/Zenit and Everton following our relegation.

The transfer fee mentioned for the 29 year old playmaker is £40m!!

No its not 1st April.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story in Spanish media outlook picked up by Liverpool Echo is that Dusan Tadic is attracting interest from Inter Milan/Juventus/Valencia/Zenit and Everton following our relegation.

Hand. Off. Snap.

Bet Les is drooling like a nutter over this.

£40 million for him is ridiculous and probably totally untrue. Have to say he is one of the most infuriating players I have ever watched play for us. Clearly has talent and you can't ignore the number of assists he's provided in his time here but his lack of killer instinct just leaves you thinking he could and should be doing so much more. That nailed on goal he missed against Stoke 2 seasons ago when all he had to do was smash it into an empty net from 3 yards but instead chose to try a drag back first and got tackled sums him up.

He’s a very good player, underrated by so many on this place. He’ll be one that will push on to next level when he moves on, imo.

2 previous managers have wrecked him (as they have every other forward player in our squad) and he needs a big target man to play off. He’s superb for Serbia as he was for us under Koeman.

The fact he seems to be one of the first name on the team sheets speaks volumes if you ask me.

Not worth £40m though and we won’t get anywhere near that.

Doesnt he have a relegation release clause allowing him to leave for 3m?

Go on admit it - you've just made that up haven't you?

Would be great if true!

Gao: Les you are sacked. Les: Why? I am the best football god in the world. Gao: Apart from being a total idiot, you just cost me £37M for a player worth less than my takeaway by getting us relegated!! Les: I guess I see where you're coming from, but still this time next year we will get £80M for him - just like that Dutch chap. Gao: This time next year, you will be swimming with the fishes - oh and say hi to my Triad bro's.

Go on admit it - you've just made that up haven't you?

Would be great if true!

Gao: Les you are sacked. Les: Why? I am the best football god in the world. Gao: Apart from being a total idiot, you just cost me £37M for a player worth less than my takeaway by getting us relegated!! Les: I guess I see where you're coming from, but still this time next year we will get £80M for him - just like that Dutch chap. Gao: This time next year, you will be swimming with the fishes - oh and say hi to my Triad bro's.

Don't hold back on the stereotypes now will you?

I'm sure Klopp is on the phone as we speak. Starting bid £50M.

What stereotypes are they ? :lol:

Thanks Simo - was wondering myself?? Was just trying to be funny, but I guess that's too PC these days? I realise our (Saints) situation is no laughing matter, but there I go with the stereotype again - if only this wasn't a do or die situation, or even black or white - **** done it again :blush:

He's the type of player that excels when around other quality players. I think he'd do well at clubs like those mentioned. We sold off all the talent around him here so he looks a shell of the player near Mane & Pelle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk