Saints v Chelsea Semi Final Match Thread

St Chalet

The camera panned to the Chelsea fans after the goal and they were not even cheering. Spoilt brats.

You have to wonder what the big club fans actually get out of it because even their wins appear to be joyless occasions for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to wonder what the big club fans actually get out of it because even their wins appear to be joyless occasions for them

Smug self-satisfaction & arrogance.

Watching PL players 'celebrations' over the years illustrates this. No joy.

You have to wonder what the big club fans actually get out of it because even their wins appear to be joyless occasions

Worked with a couple of chelsea fans once. They were miserable most of the time. I think once they were second in league and still in Champions League and they were still complaining... Bit like we would if we made it that far ;)

Actually thought he would view this as a shop window game and do something but no. Sh ite.

Liverpool are going to sign him in the summer you know.

Then he'll start playing. Klopp has already had a Jacuzzi with him in Blackpool obviously

Then he'll start playing. Klopp has already had a Jacuzzi with him in Blackpool obviously

Klopp’s probably told him not to bother and not get injured because Liverpool will “need” him more next season.

Not many replays of the handball incident so far...

There was one straight after the goal - to be fair it wasn't really handball (though I thought it was initially). Hit his chest/shoulder.

When is Lemina getting subbed? Please? Get JWP on. Or even Tadic or Redmond.