Saints v Chelsea Semi Final Match Thread

St Chalet

Much the same in fact as Pelligrino and Puel before that. The team just isn't PL standard.

The defence isn’t.

The back 4 under Ronald would be a hell of a lot different

Last 5 years we are in positive net spend. This is the result.

Just saying more rumours coming from the club that very few players have relegation clauses in their contracts and we have a huge problem in the summer should we go down

Les Reed and his arrogant legacy. He has been a disaster for this club, and why he is still employed after failing so spectacularly?

Just saying more rumours coming from the club that very few players have relegation clauses in their contracts and we have a huge problem in the summer should we go down

If that is the case then the full board's resignation should be on Gao's desk come the end of the season.

Rubbish performance. Gifted Kante and Fabregas acres of space to control the game.

We deserve to go down. The negative tactics (again) proved to me we deserve relegation. Get rid of the mercenaries and build again. Haven’t felt this distant from a team since the dark days.

Waste of money and vocal cords.

I heard that on Talksport, but as it was Sam Matterface who said it I thought it was probably b*llocks.

I doubt very much Silva could turn the likes of Hoedt, Yoshida and Stephens etc into a better defence...

True, although he probably wouldn’t have let Reed get away with leaving him in that position in the first place and would have been quite voluable in the press about it - rightly so. That’s why Les IMHO would appoint him or anyone else that wasn’t as quiet as a church mouse or who stood up to him. It’s why he didn’t like Ronald.

I doubt very much Silva could turn the likes of Hoedt, Yoshida and Stephens etc into a better defence...

No but he might have made us better in attack. We gave Kante and Cesc far too much time on the ball today, crying out for someone to get us to press.

Sit back with them 3 at the back is asking for trouble.

Just relegation to look forward to now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your looking at this wrong, give us rumours starting in june, who will be the new boss and the fact that in theory we should be a good team with lots of money in championship we will be optimistic again by june 15.

in before sunderland hahaha

Personally I hope fulham dont get promoted and we poach the manager.