Saints v Boscome

redkeith

We really need to be the 12th man tomorrow as the Bournemouth fans will have the whole goal to cheer the team on.

We should win this tomorrow and we really need too as well otherwise we’re doomed.

The biggest thing is will the players turn up and play for the shirt?

Come on Saints, today is the day you simply MUST win.

Nothing else will do.

Win, and the momentum MIGHT just see us do just enough to dig us out of this hole we are in.

Lose - the fat lady will be on the doorstep warming up her vocal chords....

You owe it to us suffering fans to turn in a win - that means no Lemina in the squad please - I saw how much you cared last week, you lazy ***t.

Come on Saints...

Amazingly you can get odds against the draw/Bournemouth double chance and around 4/1 for a Bournemouth win.

Their away record must be ****e!

Yeh bet364 even giving 3/1 for the draw and 4/1 for a bompey win, almost worth a pony on each !

Got to start with Maya and Stephens in a 4-2-3-1. Play Long on the right but tell him to get him and down give it everything for 60mins. Tadic behind Austin, and Redmond on the left.

Hojbjerg and Romeo or Lemina in front of the back four.

Tell them all to go for it otherwise the longer this goes on the worst we will be.

1-2 to Bournemouth.

This will be after a battling performance from us but will will get hit on a counter after putting them up a lot of pressure

Even through I can’t see us winning, given the other parallels with 2005, we will either lose 4-1 or this could be our Norwich game

:? ...

Got to start with Maya and Stephens in a 4-2-3-1. Play Long on the right but tell him to get him and down give it everything for 60mins. Tadic behind Austin, and Redmond on the left.

Hojbjerg and Romeo or Lemina in front of the back four.

Tell them all to go for it otherwise the longer this goes on the worst we will be.

Why on earth would we drop Bednarek for someone who can’t head a ball?

I don't agree with that team really. We don't need three centre backs and Hojbjerg should be starting ahead of Lemina

Hojberg offers very little and Lemina looked much better second half last week.

Our only loss to Bournemouth was when we set up with 3 CBs - Howe thoroughly exposed the weaknesses in that fomation.

McCarthy

Maya Hoedt Bednarek

Cedric Lemina Romeu Bertrand

Redmond Tadic

Austin

so 3 at the back it is. meh. I would have played JWP and PEH over Lemina with a back 4 but who cares, just need a fu**ing win

I'd have had Stephens in for Hoedt, Jwp for Lemina and Hojburg for Redmond !

And that team selection shows exactly why we are going down. Tadic, Hoedt, Lemina, Romeu all absolutely terrible.

Players that play for the shirt (JWP, Sims, Stephens, PEH) all on the bench.

WHile HUghes is not as bad as Pellegrino (no-one could be) he is still a terrible, terrible manager.

Hopefully this is Redmond on the right and Tadic on the left to get early balls into the box for Austin to attack. Redmond has actually looked very good when played out wide right and given the freedom to run to the by line.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

I'd have had Stephens in for Hoedt, Jwp for Lemina and Hojburg for Redmond !
Stephens does not deserve to come straight back in, he was unprofessional against Arsenal

Good to see Redmond in as far as I'm concerned he could be the flux to get us going again

And that team selection shows exactly why we are going down. Tadic, Hoedt, Lemina, Romeu all absolutely terrible.

Players that play for the shirt (JWP, Sims, Stephens, PEH) all on the bench.

WHile HUghes is not as bad as Pellegrino (no-one could be) he is still a terrible, terrible manager.

Bit unfair no one could accuse Romeu of not playing for the shirt always puts in a shift even if his end product can be dodgy.