Saints RELEGATED Liverpool WIN champions league

Heisenberg

Whoopydoo, why beat yourself up over it. If it bothers you that much go support them. They always have been and probably always will be a much bigger club than us, get over it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

They are going to win it, aren’t they

It was 10-1 for their front 3 to all score tonight. Thought about it but thought no with it being a semi final

I think Liverpool will win the lot

Edited by Batman

We are not where we are because of the players we have sold,it is down to the dross we have bought.
Exactly. There is not one single player who would stay at our club if Liverpool come calling, not one. Unfortunately the cycle would only repeat itself if we did manage to replace everybody with equal or better quality as well. We cannot compete wages wise therefore we have no bargaining tool, simple economics of football.

Back to mid table mediocrity until we find a really rich sugar daddy.

Exactly. There is not one single player who would stay at our club if Liverpool come calling, not one. Unfortunately the cycle would only repeat itself if we did manage to replace everybody with equal or better quality as well. We cannot compete wages wise therefore we have no bargaining tool, simple economics of football.

Back to mid table mediocrity until we find a really rich sugar daddy.

Mane stayed when United came calling.

Weird that

Weird that

probably because we refused to sell that year- he had 3 years left- gives us power to say no- and he knew that so he knuckled down.

hence why he doesn't get booed despite only giving us 2 years.

apparently Koeman didn't think there where any bids either :lol:

but Saints boss Koeman insists the 23-year-old will be going nowhere anytime soon.

"Rumours aren't important: we will sell nobody," the Dutcman said.

but Saints boss Koeman insists the 23-year-old will be going nowhere anytime soon.

Shall I find some more?

Weird that

Yeah I remember that really rock solid bid that they put in. And then that young fan was crying outside SMS and so Sadio said he'd stay. FFS, if United had really wanted him from us, they'd have got him.

We cannot compete with any top clubs wage wise, it's the way of the world.

Ralph in his talk to London Saints said that they turned down a move for Mané -likewise with Wanyama- and was one reason why they were confident they could keep VVD for another season. From the horse’s mouth.

Yeah I remember that really rock solid bid that they put in. And then that young fan was crying outside SMS and so Sadio said he'd stay. FFS, if United had really wanted him from us, they'd have got him.

We cannot compete with any top clubs wage wise, it's the way of the world.

Ralph even admitted it ffs

Let that possibility sink in for just a minute.

That's the potential reality.

How did we **** it up so badly?

Could be worse mate, we could have been finishing below Pompey next season and be the bottom ranked club on the south coast....

Let that sink in.

Ralph even admitted it ffs
When Ralph is talking to the fans, do you not think it might be a good sound bite? It might well be that we fought off a tentative enquiry while the player had good time on his contract. But if any of the big four came in with a half reasonable offer, I can guarantee both the club, and more importantly the player, will listen.

If you honestly think we are in a position to keep these players, you're going to be forever disappointed. I've been supporting for something like 50 years and I can only think of one player that this didn't apply to.

When Ralph is talking to the fans, do you not think it might be a good sound bite? It might well be that we fought off a tentative enquiry while the player had good time on his contract. But if any of the big four came in with a half reasonable offer, I can guarantee both the club, and more importantly the player, will listen.

If you honestly think we are in a position to keep these players, you're going to be forever disappointed. I've been supporting for something like 50 years and I can only think of one player that this didn't apply to.

It wasn’t a soundbite. Ralph was asked why they stood firm on VVD even though it appeared to backfire -and he responded that the club had taken a tough stance with Mané and Wanyama which had worked out, at least for an extra year, so they felt confident they could repeat the trick with VVD.

It wasn’t a soundbite. Ralph was asked why they stood firm on VVD even though it appeared to backfire -and he responded that the club had taken a tough stance with Mané and Wanyama which had worked out, at least for an extra year.

He won’t believe you.

Ralph is making it up,

The journos are making it up

Mane is making it up

He. Will. Not. Back. Down.

Been supporting saints for 50 years so he is right!

He won’t believe you.

Ralph is making it up,

The journos are making it up

Mane is making it up

He. Will. Not. Back. Down.

Been supporting saints for 50 years so he is right!

He understands how it works, you clearly do not.