Barcelona place for Everton V Saints?

Noodles34

My son lives in Barca. Probably working when the game is on but he'll know where it's being shown. I'll ask him and post here

great, thanks. looks like i may have somewhere but if he has an alternative/better suggestion then thats great.

Personally i am surprised that its not being shown on a big screen in one of the squares or parks that frequent Barcelona.

If he has any tips on the Nou Camp that would be good i.e. drinking place before the game perhaps, going for the game on Sunday. Do they do half and half scarves?? :lol:

great, thanks. looks like i may have somewhere but if he has an alternative/better suggestion then thats great.

Personally i am surprised that its not being shown on a big screen in one of the squares or parks that frequent Barcelona.

If he has any tips on the Nou Camp that would be good i.e. drinking place before the game perhaps, going for the game on Sunday. Do they do half and half scarves?? :lol:

Make sure you have a chat with the locals about Hughes, or El Toro as he is known, very much El Marmite! Have a great time!