The Incel rebellion has begun

sadoldgit

I realise you will think differently but that sounds very sad. Guess you have been hurt.

You have my sympathy. I hope you can find something that makes you happy.

LOLs. Im cool. And happy. Been married before. Just not bothered with going through it again. Maybe further down the line, when I am old and grey, but she would have to be pretty special.

Reading this drivel-filled thread, I have to ask - are there any women at all left on Saintsweb?
I think I saw sue harping on earlier in the thread but you'd have to use the definition of 'woman' very loosely.

P.S. Does your partner still post on here? I thought she banned you?

SOG and Johnny with their righteous crusade against innocent people being slaughtered.

Await the ‘serial killers are bad’ thread so we will know where you stand on another controversy

Okay, Whelk, what exactly is wrong with a "righteous crusade against innocent people being slaughtered?" Are you telling me that these maladjusted young men using any pretence from lack of sexual interest from females to an interpretation of religious text to kill and maim don't bother you too? It is a very sad world when empathy is derided.

To bring it back to a debate instead of a swinging **** competition, what do you think that can be done to identify these people at an early stage in their development and how do we treat them before they get to the point where they take these kind of actions? You had a dig about talking, but surely some kind of therapy before they reach a point of no return would help? What do you think? Or would you just rather they just act on their impulses?

SOG and Johnny with their righteous crusade against innocent people being slaughtered.

Await the ‘serial killers are bad’ thread so we will know where you stand on another controversy

I don't know, serial killers of incel types I could get behind.

• 1 month later...
Okay, Whelk, what exactly is wrong with a "righteous crusade against innocent people being slaughtered?" Are you telling me that these maladjusted young men using any pretence from lack of sexual interest from females to an interpretation of religious text to kill and maim don't bother you too? It is a very sad world when empathy is derided.

To bring it back to a debate instead of a swinging **** competition, what do you think that can be done to identify these people at an early stage in their development and how do we treat them before they get to the point where they take these kind of actions? You had a dig about talking, but surely some kind of therapy before they reach a point of no return would help? What do you think? Or would you just rather they just act on their impulses?

Hardly worth having a debate. Like saying Norman Bates blaming his mother is worth tackling as an issue. This nut seems a one off and nothing to get excitable about as a worryingly trend.

Pepe is only ever labelled "alt right" by thick people or people who have no understanding of its meaning. I assume you consider the kekistani flag to be racist.

I’d never heard of Pepe the frog or kekistan before reading this thread. Now that I have I’m bemused by the bantz they embody.

All a bit fućking preschool isn’t it?

It was mostly popularised by hillary Clinton doing a bizarre hit piece on it during the election campaign. It was then carried on with kekistan parodying identity politics and the tendency from certain sections to see racism in everything they disagree with. It could be described as childish but then most memes tend to be which I think is part of their appeal. Certainly its existence seems to get all the type of people you would avoid at a party incredibly wound up.

I’d never heard of Pepe the frog or kekistan before reading this thread. Now that I have I’m bemused by the bantz they embody.

All a bit fućking preschool isn’t it?

It was mostly popularised by hillary Clinton doing a bizarre hit piece on it during the election campaign. It was then carried on with kekistan parodying identity politics and the tendency from certain sections to see racism in everything they disagree with. It could be described as childish but then most memes tend to be which I think is part of their appeal. Certainly its existence seems to get all the type of people you would avoid at a party incredibly wound up.

Your frog t-shirt must certainly show everyone that you are the A-list party animal in attendance.