Your 2017/2018 games record hurt!

Pilchards

I know it’s not been the best season but let’s see who’s seen the most games without witnessing a victory.

I’ve also included cup matches as a points format so you can tally up your score.

Attended 6 matches

Wins - 0

Draws - 2

Defeats - 4

Total points 2 out of a possible 18

Goals scored 4

Goals conceded 8

Match day highlights: Pre match entertainment in Crystals last weekend, Had one hell of a sing song.

Match day lowlights: Conceding 3 goals in 9 minutes versus Chelsea. Going from ‘You’re not singing anymore’ to them and getting ‘2-0 and you ****ed it up.’ back hurt!

Ps - Can someone change the thread header as I accidently added the word hurt! by mistake.

Edited by Pilchards

The only league game I have missed at home since 1 January 2017 is WBA this season.

Therefore in roughly a season and a half I have seen Saints win a piddling 4 home league games - Leicester and Palace last season, West Ham and Everton this.

Pathetic doesn’t even cover that record.

I have a season ticket and have missed two games this season due to work. Spurs (draw) and Everton (win)

I've not seen us win at home since 21st October against West Brom.

- 6 months

- 27 weeks

- 189 days

- 4,536 hours

- 272,160 minutes

- 16,329, 600 seconds

I have a ST the only game I missed this season was West Ham at home. Than god I'm not a prolific away games guy to or it would be even more miserable

Lowlights - pretty much every game this season (wolves in the league cup stands out though)

Highlights - scrapping a draw against spurs and beating Everton

I am a season ticket holder. I missed Leicester at home last season (transport issues) and WBA (holiday) at home this season. God only knows why I continue but I am sure that next season I will be renewing 2 tickets in whatever division we pls.

Only home game missed was West Ham because we were on holiday. Been to 12 away games. Can't be arsed to add them all up but seeing all 4 wins in the cup would bump my score up somewhat.

Highlight - Austin's last minute winner against Swansea

Lowlight - Hoedt's last minute own goal against Man City at home to lose us the game and ensure relegation by 1 point.