Weekend’s other games

whelk

Great stuff. You'd still fancy their run of games though: Bournemouth (A) / Saints (H) / Stoke (H)

umm.......must admit I’m more confident of catching Huddersfield and possibly West Ham. All our eggs are no longer in the Swansea basket which is a huge plus.

umm.......must admit I’m more confident of catching Huddersfield and possibly West Ham. All our eggs are no longer in the Swansea basket which is a huge plus.

Assuming West Ham lose tomorrow, we have certainly brought them back into the mix

I don't think Huddersfield will another game, I think Swansea will win one of their remaining fixtures, meaning if we can do the same we stay up on gd and Hudders go down. Also means Swansea will stay up which will make my life easier, as my other half is a Jack!

The officials are having an interesting time in the W. Ham game. The West Ham goal was scored from a free kick that should have been a penalty that should not have been awarded because the attacking play started with two West Ham players offside.

Add that Noble pushed into the wall as well

City just toying with West Ham - if they weren't trying to take the p*ss in the final third, they'd have 7-8 by now.

Hoping Pep decides to give them all the day off for good behaviour when they play us.

Unfortunately they will be chasing 100+ points against us.

Unfortunately they will be chasing 100+ points against us.
The best scenarios for us are that they beat Huddersfield then either lose to Brighton (can then only get 99 by beating us) or beat Brighton so a draw against us us enough.

Worst case is they have a win and a draw, then they need three points against us.

No, actually the worst case is they lose to Huddersfield. [emoji852]️

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The best scenarios for us are that they beat Huddersfield then either lose to Brighton (can then only get 99 by beating us) or beat Brighton so a draw against us us enough.

Worst case is they have a win and a draw, then they need three points against us.

No, actually the worst case is they lose to Huddersfield. [emoji852]️

Lets hope they beat Huddersfield and Brighton and lose against us.

If Wenger fields a lineup similar to the one he’s using in today’s Man U game against Huddersfield at the end of the season, Huddersfield may fancy sneaking a point or three in their last game of the season.

Depends if they are still involved in the UEFA cup...

Lets hope they beat Huddersfield and Brighton and lose against us.

I'm happy for them to smash Huddersfield then lose to Brighton- make sure they have nothing to play for against us i.e. reaching the 100 point mark.

I'd also be happy for Brighton to stay up, if anyone goes down hope its West Ham firstly, and if not them then Huddersfield (only cos they're northern)!

but at the end of the day no point me saying all this unless we're safe ourselves.

as for United vs Arsenal- bloody hell Arsene what team has he put out for his final game at Old Trafford with Arsenal!!! I really want Atletico to progress now so he doesn't put a team like that out against Huddersfield on the final day!

So many **** teams around, embarrassing we are where we are but that's Pellegrino for you.

Every time I see teams sit back against Man City, they lose badly. We can get at them, as we did with Chelsea. Their defence isn't that great really, but i fear we'll play a cautious game against them and that'll make it easy.

We really need to treat it like we need to be safe by then. 4 points from next two, with a win at swansea and IMO we'll stay up whatever we do v city.

Have you actually seen our defence play this season? We are having to set up ultra defensive, every game, because Hughes has identified just how **** poor our CBs are if you think he is going to throw caution to the wind and try and out play Man city (especially if we only need a draw to stay up) you are going to be very disappointed.

So many **** teams around, embarrassing we are where we are but that's Pellegrino for you.

Every time I see teams sit back against Man City, they lose badly. We can get at them, as we did with Chelsea. Their defence isn't that great really, but i fear we'll play a cautious game against them and that'll make it easy.

We really need to treat it like we need to be safe by then. 4 points from next two, with a win at swansea and IMO we'll stay up whatever we do v city.

That's what we did, and we were unlucky to lose. One of the clown's (extremely) rare good games.

**** me, what **** scheduled the Europa League final three days after the last day of the PL? Will be very annoying if Huddersfield play Arsenal youth team.
That's why I'm seriously hoping Arsenal don't get there.