Weekend’s other games

whelk

Actually the perfect result for us imo - even if they win their last two we finish above them with another 7 points and if we didn't get 7 points we would be down anyway. On top of that they may now have something to play for on the last day against Swansea which may prove very helpful.

Actually the perfect result for us imo - even if they win their last two we finish above them with another 7 points and if we didn't get 7 points we would be down anyway. On top of that they may now have something to play for on the last day against Swansea which may prove very helpful.

yep. plus if chelsea win all their games (including one versus liverpool), means they both finish on same number of points. so hopefully chelsea will go for it against huddersfield and swansea!

and providing we drag brighton back into it, then liverpool vs brighton will have an incentive for both teams.

We just need Chelsea and Man City to do their jobs against Swansea and West Ham, that would leave Swansea 1 point ahead and Huddersfield and West Ham just 3 ahead with worse goal differences, meaning 1 win could do it.

I can't see it. 3 points minimum.

I thought it was all an exercise in futility?

Still is for most teams that aren't the big 6. The consensus in my thread was that it was days like today that we need to enjoy and know that we’ll lose great players or make risky signings that don’t work out.

But you knew that, you are just being a knob and an aggressive **** as usual.

Still is for most teams that aren't the big 6. The consensus in my thread was that it was days like today that we need to enjoy and know that we’ll lose great players or make risky signings that don’t work out.

But you knew that, you are just being a knob and an aggressive **** as usual.

Thoughts on Chelsea vs Swansea? To me it looks like they’re just looking to win the mental battle, in case the play them in the cup next year.