Saints 2 Boscombe 1 - Match and Reactions

St Chalet

the foul by Cedric near the end that earned him a yellow as absolutely vital. If he hadn't made it they would have been in. That win at all costs, doing the nasty things has been totally missing this season and just one reason why we have conceded so many simple to covert goals. I thought we were pretty lucky to hold on. The last ten minutes was a nightmare, but fair play to us, we played pretty well and created chances. Happy ****ing days.

the foul by Cedric near the end that earned him a yellow as absolutely vital. If he hadn't made it they would have been in. That win at all costs, doing the nasty things has been totally missing this season and just one reason why we have conceded so many simple to covert goals. I thought we were pretty lucky to hold on. The last ten minutes was a nightmare, but fair play to us, we played pretty well and created chances. Happy ****ing days.

The last ten minutes were mental.

Why did people start leaving with 8 minutes left on the clock?

Its like going to the derby or grand national and leaving when the horses reach the last theee furlongs, madness!!

Yep. And we really have been due a lucky day. Not much seems to have broken for us recently.

Fantastic game, and Tadic showed why he’d be in my team ( almost) every week.

The last ten minutes were mental.

Why did people start leaving with 8 minutes left on the clock?

Its like going to the derby or grand national and leaving when the horses reach the last theee furlongs, madness!!

They certainly where my nipper said to me after that he couldn't stop his legs shaking those last few minutes :lol: It just felt like all the saints fans where expecting us to **** it up in the last few minutes the relief at the whistle was something else. Best game at SMS this season.

They certainly where my nipper said to me after that he couldn't stop his legs shaking those last few minutes [emoji38] It just felt like all the saints fans where expecting us to **** it up in the last few minutes the relief at the whistle was something else. Best game at SMS this season.
I've got no finger nails left, and not much finger. [emoji849][emoji852]️

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They certainly where my nipper said to me after that he couldn't stop his legs shaking those last few minutes :lol: It just felt like all the saints fans where expecting us to **** it up in the last few minutes the relief at the whistle was something else. Best game at SMS this season.

Best game at SMS this season?

Ha ha that’s not too much to compare with.

Don't normally post this in here but am so proud of this vlog, just for how it captures the best atmosphere St Mary's has seen in years!

https://youtu.be/gC1MJeeFE7c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watch the game. No one needs to see this sort of crap. You're at the age when you should be going out, getting completely off your face in the pub and going utterly nuts when we score. Instead you're more fussed about your YouTube video and selfie stick. Ridiculous.

I understand the above reactions, but I vlog also for a YouTube channel called 90Min, and they cover the cost of match tickets and travel. I'm sure if you were lucky enough to be offered the opportunity... it's not stopping me supporting the team.

Just watch the game. No one needs to see this sort of crap. You're at the age when you should be going out, getting completely off your face in the pub and going utterly nuts when we score. Instead you're more fussed about your YouTube video and selfie stick. Ridiculous.
Have to agree. I don't even look at my phone during the game. It's about watching! Also drives me nuts when people around me are constantly looking for in-play odds. So busy betting don't see the game.

Edited by Shroppie

I understand the above reactions, but I vlog also for a YouTube channel called 90Min, and they cover the cost of match tickets and travel. I'm sure if you were lucky enough to be offered the opportunity... it's not stopping me supporting the team.

Fair enough.

Home with a cuppa after my first visit to The Guide Dog since our last win. Saints win and Southern Rail were on time, wonders will never cease.

The sense of relief that flooded the ground at the end was palpable. The crowd stayed on to cheer and I think the players really appreciated it. They gave us something to cheer and how we did. Where has that Lemina been? I'm still expecting the worst, but that was so encouraging.

Have you agree. I don't even look at my phone during the game. It's about watching! Also drives me nuts when people around me are constantly looking for in-play odds. So busy betting don't see the game.

Checked my phone twice in the second half when the ball was out to see what Huddersfield score was. Other than that no need. My kids don't have their phones out during the game.

As for the people leaving with 5 mins to go in the most important game of the season.....cretins, the lot of them.

Pro tip. If you want to properly catch the atmosphere on a camera/camera phone, you need to record the crowd and not join in with the chant. When you chant that close to the microphone you over power the background noise.

Also...they would probably be more interesting if you recorded the actual game instead of your face the entire time. I know it's illegal to upload footage of the entire game but you wouldn't be doing that.

All that being said, this style of video that's popped up over the last few years isn't for me - but good luck to you if you're getting your ticket and travel paid for.

Best game at SMS this season?

Ha ha that’s not too much to compare with.

There really isn't. We where pretty poor against West Ham and West brom both wins felt more lucky than great wins. Everton was good but Everton where really, really poor that day. Nothing else sticks out in my mind.

Don't normally post this in here but am so proud of this vlog, just for how it captures the best atmosphere St Mary's has seen in years!

https://youtu.be/gC1MJeeFE7c

No dissing you but do the folk behind not mind being filmed and put on the Internet. The older lady is quite entertaining, not sure about the crotch shot of the man.

Have to agree. I don't even look at my phone during the game. It's about watching! Also drives me nuts when people around me are constantly looking for in-play odds. So busy betting don't see the game.

Sometimes I've been at a match and I've felt my phone buzz. My first reaction is thinking someone has more up to date info on the Saints game I AM WATCHING LIVE.

Shows how we see games differently

I thought Romeu was 8/10

Yes, the criticism of Romeu this season has been hard to understand. He may not have stood out like he did during Puel's time when he had to marshal the DM role by himself, but he continues to be at the heart of the intercepting, tackling, harassing role the side has needed. And he has done that with a weaker CB pairing behind him.

Sometimes I've been at a match and I've felt my phone buzz. My first reaction is thinking someone has more up to date info on the Saints game I AM WATCHING LIVE.

Me too. Phone went off in the Northam today, though it might have been a goal alert and there was a 30 second delay on the game I was watching.

21st Century world of streaming I guess. :lol:

A mixed bag of a performance. At least 4 once we held onto a lead & Bournemouth didn’t send us down.

Once again not really a fan of Hughes tactical changes. Seemed to invite more pressure with each one.

The goal once again from the inability to deal with an aerial ball. This summer regardless we need a big tall strong Centre half.

Tadic excellent. Hopefully he can repeat that sort of clinical display in the next couple. We also got the good lemina today rather than mr jeckyll.

Still think we’ll have to play better to stay up.