Saints 2 Boscombe 1 - Match and Reactions

St Chalet

The game is set, we need two strikers or at least another midfielder - 3 at the back is stupid at home. Hoedt makes our defence worse with his hoofing and continual ineptitude, i'd even say he's probably a better midfielder than defender. Haul off Romeu/Hoedt for Sims and Long and we might just win.

Romeu looking like an old man who has escaped from the nursing home and suddenly has forgotten where he is going for the goal there.

Also, Bertrand and Hoedt do realise they are allowed to enter the left side of their final third to defend, right?

Five at the back and we still can't cope with the crossed ball.

I don't see the point in sacrificing an extra attacking body so that we can have more crap defenders on the park. We're not keeping goals out regardless.

Our only slim hope is going for it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

A point isn't a disastrous result, it takes us to within three of Swansea.

But we need to win this to go within three of Huddersfield. If they lose and we do get the win, another win for us will see them get relegated for sure, because they're not picking up any more points with their fixtures.

Oh and another thing, can we please just stick Redmond on the right and Tadic on the left? PLEASE???

Tadic scored from being on the left hand side of the goal, NOT from cutting in, and the one time Redmond accidentally found himself on the right we broke well and nearly scored.

But we need to win this to go within three of Huddersfield. If they lose and we do get the win, another win for us will see them get relegated for sure, because they're not picking up any more points with their fixtures.

It's pretty crap considering we were controlling the game and another goal by us and professionally shut the gam down.

Just seen the live table. This is totally doable if the players can push on and stop shooting themselves in the foot.

Weird thing is that we never seem to get any momentum from anything. Do or die time. I hope that they are going to throw everything into this.

This is the most winnable game we have, and a win might just give us some belief/momentum to take into the potentially crunch match with Swansea. If we don't win today then I don't see why we'd expect to win away at Swansea and Everton.

I wonder when the mentality of "there's still time" will finally expire?

This is the most winnable game we have, and a win might just give us some belief/momentum to take into the potentially crunch match with Swansea. If we don't win today then I don't see why we'd expect to win away at Swansea and Everton.

I wonder when the mentality of "there's still time" will finally expire?

After this game if we don't win.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk