If we remain in the Prem

ally_uk

Not the time. Just lets concentrate on winning our remaining games. There will be plenty of time for chewing the cud after the season finishes.

You do realise ally_uk isn't in the matchday squad, right? And that nothing said on here really matters?

Oh - it's Dalek. Damn you. Have your tasty worm and hook back.

I would quote honestly be happy to sell Forster, Carillo, Cedric, Boufal and Gabbiadini. Bertrand can go if he isn't going to stop sulking, and Redmond if we are going to continue using him on the left - I think there is potential for him as a right winger, but so far we have shown no interest in utilising him there which I don't understand.

I would quote honestly be happy to sell Forster, Carillo, Cedric, Boufal and Gabbiadini. Bertrand can go if he isn't going to stop sulking, and Redmond if we are going to continue using him on the left - I think there is potential for him as a right winger, but so far we have shown no interest in utilising him there which I don't understand.

This sulking stuff is nonsense.......

Cross that bridge IF, and when, we get there.

Bit premature to talk of Premier League next season although realise original poster said "if". Will be nice to have this discussion after the Swansea or City game, but not expecting it to be honest.

Hughes has proved he can work with a limited squad and get a result. So yes for me, whatever league we're in.

Players to lose are Redmond, Carillo, Davis. Regarding CBs it depends if we go down...go down we keep what we have...stay up we need to replace Hoedt, Bednarek or Stephens...or possibly even 2 of those 3.

Hughes has proved he can work with a limited squad and get a result. So yes for me, whatever league we're in.

Players to lose are Redmond, Carillo, Davis. Regarding CBs it depends if we go down...go down we keep what we have...stay up we need to replace Hoedt, Bednarek or Stephens...or possibly even 2 of those 3.

If we go down I expect Hoedt would leave. Stephens isn't a good enough centre back but could do a job at right back, possibly. We would have Yoshida and Bednarek, which would be pretty decent but we would still need to bring in a centre back.