Jordan Ayew Ban

Sergei Gotsmanov

Dickheads clutching at straws as usual. What does it matter? We win we might stay up, we lose we might not! Out of our control! Why bother debating it?

Jesus christ, settle down sweetheart, it's a fair enough question.

Do we have anyone in our squad good enough that Swansea fans would be relieved to see missing from our team when we play them? I'm struggling to think of anyone. Possibly, on current form, Tadic. But, most teams would look at our team sheet nowadays and think there's really nothing to worry about there: all of their best players have been sold.

Do we have anyone in our squad good enough that Swansea fans would be relieved to see missing from our team when we play them? I'm struggling to think of anyone. Possibly, on current form, Tadic. But, most teams would look at our team sheet nowadays and think there's really nothing to worry about there: all of their best players have been sold.

I reckon there'd be some legit concerns about Cedric routinely getting to the byline and delaying his crosses into the box until it's too late. Goalies around the league are afraid he's causing too many goal kicks.

Dickheads clutching at straws as usual. What does it matter? We win we might stay up, we lose we might not! Out of our control! Why bother debating it?

in case you hadn't noticed it is a discussion forum.........

in case you hadn't noticed it is a discussion forum.........

To be fair, and whilst not phrased in the best manner, he's probably annoyed at a thread title that says a key opposition player is banned.... but isn't.

A pretty **** move from the OP. :?

To be fair, and whilst not phrased in the best manner, he's probably annoyed at a thread title that says a key opposition player is banned.... but isn't.

A pretty **** move from the OP. :?

All he's missed out is a ? If that upsets you maybe you should get out and see what the real world has in store :lol:

Agree wasn't expressed particularly well. My sane response should have been why worry about something that's not happening and we have no control over. All we can do is go out and beat what's in front of us. Seems pointless speculating in this fashion. Perhaps dickheads was overdoing it, mind you there are plenty on here, maybe I just don't get this social media sh*t. Sometimes it appears that people just post for the sake of it. To me this seemed one such post, hence response.

Agree wasn't expressed particularly well. My sane response should have been why worry about something that's not happening and we have no control over. All we can do is go out and beat what's in front of us. Seems pointless speculating in this fashion. Perhaps dickheads was overdoing it, mind you there are plenty on here, maybe I just don't get this social media sh*t. Sometimes it appears that people just post for the sake of it. To me this seemed one such post, hence response.

In fairness Winnersaint it was a legitimate question that I had tried to google - if I am watching a horse race I want to know who is running. If you feel the need to label me a dickhead then that is up to you but I am afraid that it makes you more of one than me. Of course in real life I find it unlikely that you are one.

In fairness Winnersaint it was a legitimate question that I had tried to google - if I am watching a horse race I want to know who is running. If you feel the need to label me a dickhead then that is up to you but I am afraid that it makes you more of one than me. Of course in real life I find it unlikely that you are one.

As I said dickhead was way over the top, more than happy to hold my hands up to that. Sometimes I find social media incredibly frustrating especially as a teacher. When you've had a day of 11 and 12 year old kids responding in a classroom like they were posting on Facebook or Snapchat, spouting stuff that no-one needs to know, but fulfills their need to be heard. It's bred an entire generation of attention seekers who feel the need to post ****** for the sake of it. As I say there are a fair few on here who would fit quite nicely in with the mentality of some of my Year 7 classes. With regards to the next two games all we have to do is win both. In all honesty Ayew hasn't ripped up trees this season so his presence in the Jacks team or otherwise is irrelevant in my opinion. Clumsily expressed I agree!

Guys, Guys! This isn't how it's meant to play out. You're supposed to up the ante, start flaming each other and quote each other's abusive PMs. Not admit you're wrong and show humility and respect!

I'm very disappointed...

As I said dickhead was way over the top, more than happy to hold my hands up to that. Sometimes I find social media incredibly frustrating especially as a teacher. When you've had a day of 11 and 12 year old kids responding in a classroom like they were posting on Facebook or Snapchat, spouting stuff that no-one needs to know, but fulfills their need to be heard. It's bred an entire generation of attention seekers who feel the need to post ****** for the sake of it. As I say there are a fair few on here who would fit quite nicely in with the mentality of some of my Year 7 classes. With regards to the next two games all we have to do is win both. In all honesty Ayew hasn't ripped up trees this season so his presence in the Jacks team or otherwise is irrelevant in my opinion. Clumsily expressed I agree!

Hmm, I think you need a holiday

All he's missed out is a ? If that upsets you maybe you should get out and see what the real world has in store :lol:

Wow, you really can't read sarcasm very well can you :lol:

Best watch my back in the real world... :uhoh:

"A pretty d1ck move" - and you think i'm being serious. Good lord its snowflake central these days.

Wow, you really can't read sarcasm very well can you :lol:

Best watch my back in the real world... :uhoh:

"A pretty d1ck move" - and you think i'm being serious. Good lord its snowflake central these days.

Ah the old "I was only being sarcastic" line , At least Winnersaint fronted up :lol: