Weekend's other games....

tisspahars

Stoke v Palace first up. The obvious assumption is that we want Stoke to lose but......even if they win their last two they only get to 36 points which we will probably need to stay up anyway and if they win today Swansea's last game suddenly gets a hell of a lot tougher.

Stoke winning there last two games may not actually be a disaster. We've got to get 36 points minimum anyway, so we would still end up above them on goal difference, and it will guarantee they put an effort in against Swansea. In fact i'm starting to think them winning is the best result for us.

We really shouldn't be worrying about Stoke. We need to be getting four points anyway which should be enough to finish above them with goal difference. Plus that factors in them beating Swansea. Swansea and Huddersfield are the teams we should be hoping drop points.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stoke win is OK. Otherwise Swansea get dead rubber on last day

yeah, my initial thought when they scored was bugger but if we are gonna get out if this they are a bit irrelevant and they will have something to play for against Swansea

yeah, my initial thought when they scored was bugger but if we are gonna get out if this they are a bit irrelevant and they will have something to play for against Swansea

That is assuming Swansea don’t win in their next two games.

They will fancy their chances with Bournemouth and Saints I would have thought

Stoke winning there last two games may not actually be a disaster. We've got to get 36 points minimum anyway, so we would still end up above them on goal difference, and it will guarantee they put an effort in against Swansea. In fact i'm starting to think them winning is the best result for us.

35 will do it if stoke don’t win both as Huddersfield prob not getting another point. Can’t believe anyone is hoping for Stoke win.

That is assuming Swansea don’t win in their next two games.

They will fancy their chances with Bournemouth and Saints I would have thought

lose to Swansea we have had it anyway.....esp if we fail to win today, but you know that !

yeah. that is what it is.

that swansea game is truly a must win though, which i don't like but it is what it is.

although if stoke did lose today then it does mean 2 of the spots are sown up. (however also means swansea play a stoke team with nothing to play for which could get them 3 easy points)

Why are people so obsessed with Swansea? We are far more likely to catch Huddersfield. As long as stoke don’t get two wins, 3 pts really might do it. Probably 4.

Because we play Swansea... if they don't win today and we beat them, they are in a bit of bother.

I agree that Huddersfield are the more likely to be relegated.

Because we play Swansea... if they don't win today and we beat them, they are in a bit of bother.

I agree that Huddersfield are the more likely to be relegated.

Saints are the more likely to be relegated as it stands.

Saints are the more likely to be relegated as it stands.

exactly. we beat bournemouth at home that we easily could have dropped points had it not been for 2 great saves by McCarthy- the Ake shot and the one at the end- was by no means comfortable.

I don't see any of our last 3 games as bankers that we can say, yes we have a very good chance of winning.