Swansea v Saints - Pre Match Thread.

simo

Though there was still a remarkable scene as #SaintsFC told they would have to wait on the bus for circa 25 mins as the Swansea bus unloaded. Mark Hughes just told driver to stop and led the players up to the ground on foot

Adam Leitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd been feeling calm and pragmatic up until 5 minutes ago. Now I feel as nervous and sick as ****! Maybe one day I'll listen to my other self when they tell me this football malarkey is only a game and that relegation isn't the end of the world...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Same as that Trousers

Though there was still a remarkable scene as #SaintsFC told they would have to wait on the bus for circa 25 mins as the Swansea bus unloaded. Mark Hughes just told driver to stop and led the players up to the ground on foot

Adam Leitch.

Good on yer mr hughes

Adam Leitch.

Inspiring.

School-boy error.

I'm not meant to be drinking during the week, but have two bottles of Doombar looking at me. Two. Just two. I'm going to open one, but with the nerves being so high, they'll both be long gone before kick off.

So, beer run now? Beer run after the first? Or watch it after two and only two?

Or head to the pub and watch it there?

#firstworldproblems

Just to out pedant your pedanting, if they get a 9 goal swing it's more than likely they'll also overtake our goal total (which is only 2 better at the moment). :)

it's 9 better. Will be at least 10 better if we win tonight.

FFS. Lemina carrying an injury from the Everton game then. There's still enough there to do this and hopefully Redmond brings his A game. He's talked up Hughes and he's clearly having an affect on our attacking players.

School-boy error.

I'm not meant to be drinking during the week, but have two bottles of Doombar looking at me. Two. Just two. I'm going to open one, but with the nerves being so high, they'll both be long gone before kick off.

So, beer run now? Beer run after the first? Or watch it after two and only two?

Or head to the pub and watch it there?

#firstworldproblems

Beer run now.

Go!

DcsTcfRXkAADquq.jpg

Grab this opportunity lads. You've been labelled clueless and lazy all season. Now is the time to erase those labels and go down in Saints folklore.

Sprint through the finish line, no easing up until after the final whistle. Leave it all out there!

COME ON SAINTS!!!!

Grab this opportunity lads. You've been labelled clueless and lazy all season. Now is the time to erase those labels and go down in Saints folklore.

Sprint through the finish line, no easing up until after the final whistle. Leave it all out there!

COME ON SAINTS!!!!

I don't think they're reading this.

Just changing to go down the pub. Getting there earlier than normal in case for some unlikely reason they're not showing it and I have to dash to another. Oh gawd, two pints a half, one at half time and at the end?..

Never been so nervous. Better put another £20 in my pocket.

Have felt OK until today, largely because I’ve been convinced we had no hope of staying up, but here we are...fate in our hands and just this win to stay up. Now I’m feeling very, very nervous...excited at the prospect of Saints doing us proud, but equally petrified that something terrible will go wrong and we’ll be humiliated in defeat. Today of all days, we need to dominate the game, not give them an inch and stuff ‘em. COYFR!!!

Feels to me like that playoff game at Derby 11 years ago, this is pretty much a playoff final for us.

Time for Charlie to step up to the plate and do the business like Rasiak did that night. Swansea are there for the taking.

I loved that too. He looks confident and I’m feeling a little more confident now!

Sparky takes no nonsense that's for sure.

Very nervous up here in Scotland but the lineup looks good and quietly confident that all will be well - we are certainly due a break !

Come on Saints !

I'd been feeling calm and pragmatic up until 5 minutes ago. Now I feel as nervous and sick as ****! Maybe one day I'll listen to my other self when they tell me this football malarkey is only a game and that relegation isn't the end of the world...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This. I'm exactly the same right now.

We will certainly win now the Taffy swines have lost the moral high ground with their dirty tricks.

Surprised the thread title isn’t Taffy Swine v Saints as is the trend