Time for a visit...

Alain Perrin

If Swansea go down the Marriott will lose a lot of business, hence I suspect it may have been a decision from the top.

I reckon they will anyway. Not sure if this is the standard venue for away teams' players and staff but what club will want to stay there after this?

Think it’s time for a few drunken wind up calls.

They have a free booking cancellation policy up to 24 hours before arrival. Would be a shame if the Southampton fan base block booked a load of rooms for the foreseeable future and cancelled them at the last minute....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Pretty silly tbh. This will backfire on Swansea at the end of the day. Will just focus the players' minds even more.

Yes if we win it will all be forgotten .... if we don't win then we'll never know the effect of the disruption on our pre-match routine and an hours-plus coach ride in rush hour traffic.

Low move by them.

Yes if we win it will all be forgotten .... if we don't win then we'll never know the effect of the disruption on our pre-match routine and an hours-plus coach ride in rush hour traffic.

As much as it's annoying, I'm pretty sure the players will cope with an extra hour on their incredibly luxury coach.

I've reported it to the environmental health , Them viruses can be nasty don't want anyone catching it now do we !
Very public spirited and correct. Can only hope they get closed down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Three pages of 1 star reviews. Very funny and not one response from Serban V. the front office manager. His last post was against a complaint from a customer whose room was not ready because Chelsea FC had stayed the night before and too many rooms had been vacated on the same day, with not enough time/staff to ready them.

Perhaps he just doesn't like the agro of a 40 room get out, caused by premier league footballers coming to town.

Bless. I bet they are wishing they'd just honoured the booking...

If Swansea go down the Marriott will lose a lot of business, hence I suspect it may have been a decision from the top.

Would they lose a lot of business?

Championship teams and Championship away fans still need places to stay.

23 Championship games vs 19 Premier League games in Swansea for the 2018/19 season.

If anything they'd have more business if Swansea went down with 4 extra league fixtures! ;)

Edited by Matthew Le God

Would they lose a lot of business?

Championship teams and Championship away fans still need places to stay.

23 Championship games vs 19 Premier League games in Swansea for the 2018/19 season.

If anything they'd have more business if Swansea went down with 4 extra league fixtures! ;)

Because teams will be queuing up to stay there after this stunt ?

Perhaps it is a blessing that the team are staying away from Swansea. It would be bad if the team went down with a mystery tummy virus just before kick off as happened to Spurs a few years ago before a big match.

Knowing the animosity between Swansea and Cardiff it is probably much safer for our team to eat food ptepared by Cardiff fans than Swansea fans.

They're taken them all down. tossers.

Trip Advisor clearly can see it as suspicious as it is so soon after the nationally reported incident. If Saints fans all through the next few months give 1 star reviews without making it obvious it is connected with recent events then Trip Advisor will probably leave them up.

Perhaps it is a blessing that the team are staying away from Swansea. It would be bad if the team went down with a mystery tummy virus just before kick off as happened to Spurs a few years ago before a big match.

Knowing the animosity between Swansea and Cardiff it is probably much safer for our team to eat food ptepared by Cardiff fans than Swansea fans.

Not to mention a mysterious fire alarm at 2 am.