London Saints - Where are you watching?

saintjimbo83

Just moved back to London and would rather watch the game with other Saints fans in a pub, rather than behind the sofa on my own.

I live and work south of the river, so if anyone is watching, let me know what pub. COYR

I’ll be at The Ship by Borough tube station in all likelihood

Famous Three Kings in West Kensington used to be the place to go didn't it? Remember watching Saints draw at WBA in 2008 with Lallana's late goal with a load of Saints fans.

But like previous poster I can't stand the thought of 2 hours of suffering in the company of lots of 'neutrals' who don't care either way, so intend having a couple of pints with a mate in a non-TV pub and finding out the result later.

Lord Clyde in Borough is the plan 4/5 of us Saints supporters in our group - more welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top night - good to meet you guys. I'm usually on http://www.sotonians.com/ (same user name) - as the moderators tend to keep the ****tery to a minimum over there (unless the ****s don't know about it - oops) - and we often meet in the Rockstone before home games

Let me know if there's a London meet going on next season - in the Premier League!

Keith

Top night - good to meet you guys. I'm usually on http://www.sotonians.com/ (same user name) - as the moderators tend to keep the ****tery to a minimum over there (unless the ****s don't know about it - oops) - and we often meet in the Rockstone before home games

Let me know if there's a London meet going on next season - in the Premier League!

Keith

Good to meet you and all the other guys too. Definitely have to meet again for games next season.

Up the Saints

James