Swansea 0 Saints 1

St Chalet

MotM vs Swansea (Away 2017/18[B][/B])  

186 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Swansea (Away 2017/18[B][/B])

• McCarthy
    • Bednarek
    • Stephens
    • Hoedt
    • Bertrand
    • Soares
    • Romeu
    • Højbjerg
    • Tadić
    • Redmond
    • Austin
    • Long
    • Gabbiadini
    • McQueen

Alex McCarthy

Cedric Soares

Jack Stephens

Jan Bednarek

Wesley Hoedt

Ryan Bertrand

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

Ryan Bertrand

Oriel Romeu

Dusan Tadic

Charlie Austin

Shane Long

Manolo Gabbiadini

Sam McQueen

TAKE A ****ING BOW!!!!!

Got horrific images of these celebrations coming back to bite us...Austin saying job done etc...us losing 5 or 6 nil and Swansea beating a defeated stoke 4 or 5 nil would overhaul the goal difference.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Hughsie's hoofball masterclass. Give that man the freedom of the city. Well played, ballsy substitutions which proved correct.

Goal difference needs to swing by 10 goals for us to be relegated. It's possible, but **** me I feel better now!

Gabbi mom, obviously. Ship Forster out in the summer. Surplus to requirements.

Got horrific images of these celebrations coming back to bite us...Austin saying job done etc...us losing 5 or 6 nil and Swansea beating a defeated stoke 4 or 5 nil would overhaul the goal difference.

And if Huddersfield lose their next 2 it won't matter.

We are above Huddersfield too. Surely Chelsea will give them a pasting tomorrow

I know. We have to go in very hard early on City. Even a small defeat would be enough.

Lol, if they can't score against our defence, they won't be scoring three or four against Stoke.

I hope we do some sort of deal where we let Man City win 1-0... they get their 100 points, we stay up. Everyone is happy.

Awesome. I love you all. (I had to walk round the block in extra time). Quick drink at the Marriott? Would bloody love it if the saints fans all piled in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ. Three games in a row where I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. The forced change to bring Gabby in changed the game. Superb second half performance all round.

Charlie ran his socks off. Happy with the Saints. Its a nice change to se a battling display like that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk