WBA & STOKE - Take that!

Pilchards

For sacking Hughes and ribbing us how ****e he was and for WBA for rolling over and getting us relegated vs the Skates.

Over to you SWANS for being cheats with the hotel booking and coach drive to the stadium.

Get in there!!!

... and for WBA for rolling over and getting us relegated vs the Skates.

!

I think it was the Skates that rolled over - and we would have been relegated anyway. We should probably thank WBA for the precious 6 points

Coach trip to stadium? What happened?
Stewards kept stopping the coach and then tried to keep the players on for half an hour.

Hughes told them to go fu ck themselves and the players walked to the stadium.

Have it.

Nothing against either of them TBH and certainly don’t feel like gloating, given we know their pain all too well.

Hughes was sacked their for a reason and I’m sure Stoke know their own team a lot better than we do. It’s like all the Leicester fans saying ‘serves you right for sacking Puel’. Well, they look pretty comfortable in 9th, they should be pretty happy with him, right?

Good luck to both of them next season (assuming we don’t fall for that 10 goal swing on Sunday).

Stewards kept stopping the coach and then tried to keep the players on for half an hour.

Hughes told them to go fu ck themselves and the players walked to the stadium.

Have it.

Makes me wonder what Pellegrino would have done in the same situation.

Feel sorry for WBA. A mid-table squad with an abysmal manager. Really little different to us this season in that way. Shows just how vital a good manager is.

I really hope this season puts an end to the negative managers who have been found out, and that no one hires Pardew again.

Pardew won't be getting another Premier League job, that's for certain.

I wonder even if any Championship clubs would touch him.

All the recent ‘model’ clubs gone if Swansea go. We should not be near relegation next season as expect most of the ‘also rans’ will find it harder to repeat this season’s relative success. Although doubt Burnley will have much interest in their players and not be robbed of their stars (who are?)They won’t be 7th next year though

Like WBA though but hate Stoke. Nothing against Swansea or Huddersfield

That is one angry bunch of cnts.
Great stuff. Nice to see them doing the classic football forum thing that every conceivable event seen entirely through the prism of their own club...ie Hughes celebrating his success last night were "antics" entirely directed at Stoke City....but I am inclined to agree they have a point regarding the statement from the Coates family earlier in the day.

He wouldn't have needed much motivation anyway, but Hughes must have been thinking a delicious F-you to the people that sacked him, and then hung him out to dry at full time last night.

Edited by CB Fry

For sacking Hughes and ribbing us how ****e he was and for WBA for rolling over and getting us relegated vs the Skates.

Over to you SWANS for being cheats with the hotel booking and coach drive to the stadium.

Get in there!!!

WBA didn't roll over. Skates did. We still would have gone down even if the skates turned up and won

I didn’t take any pleasure in WBA getting relegated by last night’s result. They must be wondering what might have happened, if they just sacked Pardew a few weeks earlier.

They were dog ****e with Pulis for over a season, have a squad full of aging has-beens and are an example of the pernicious trend of foreign-owned clubs.

**** them.

Not sure we should be gloating, we aren't 100% safe and we have been utter sh*te most of the season so seems rich to gloat.

Plus I have nothing against Stoke really, nor West Brom, nor Swansea, they are all similar to us and have suffered similarly to use, especially when it comes to bad recruitment and losing their better players to others, like Swansea had Siggurdsson and Llorente sold, and not replaced sounds familiar to us.

Personally I feel all the 'other' PL clubs and fans need to stick together against the top 6, aside maybe West Ham, can't say I dislike any of the middling to lower PL clubs.

But have plenty of distaste for the big clubs and particularly Liverpool and Man Utd. (who's fans seem a lot worse to me than City or Chelsea fans, maybe cos those fans still remember the average and bad times and know how lucky they are)

Some funny, some balanced. But what none seem to mention is that when Hughes was sacked, they were in 15th place.

It seems obvious that he just went stale there, he built a decent team for Stokes standards and got some accolades over the years he was there. They did ok with Pulis, but they wanted to evolve the club and take another approach and Hughes did just that. They’re ignoring that now, but he achieved decent stuff there.

The recruitment coupled with a general malaise lead them to the situation they find themselves in. It's just typical of football fans to look at one aspect and blame it all on that, the fact is that they lost it in multiple area’s.

Having a hand in confirming West Brom's relegation is beyond sweet.

Hate that club.

How come? I've always quite liked them and it's a decent away day. Their fans are largely friendly and know their stuff. Far more odious clubs than them to hate.