Players' Reactions

Wurzel

Seeing the reactions of the players at the end of both the Everton & Swansea games don't think we can ever again suggest they don't care. Clearly they are as one as a team and care about the club, if only the last two managers had been able to find a way of getting even half of that level of enthusiasm out of them.

Got to keep Hughes for another season.

Seeing the reactions of the players at the end of both the Everton & Swansea games don't think we can ever again suggest they don't care. Clearly they are as one as a team and care about the club, if only the last two managers had been able to find a way of getting even half of that level of enthusiasm out of them.

They clearly cared about something. I had always thought that Gabby could score a lot more goals if he were made to feel special. Perhaps the same could be said for some of the others.

It was certainly good to see them so passionate though.

Clearly the players have reacted positively to Hughes’ style of management (well, apart from Boufal) !

It would be a travesty if he doesn’t get the job with a 2 or 3 year contract IMO !

Personally I don’t want another foreign manager who talks a load of sh!t and nobody can connect with !

Clearly the players have reacted positively to Hughes’ style of management (well, apart from Boufal) !

It would be a travesty if he doesn’t get the job with a 2 or 3 year contract IMO !

Personally I don’t want another foreign manager who talks a load of sh!t and nobody can connect with !

Yep agree with that.

Of course, they care - doesn't mean they care about the club or anything we might value as supporters. Clearly they care about their professional reputations and careers.

Agree, but even the way MH has handled the Boufal situation has been excellent. Boufal is probably sitting at home tonight thinking what the hell have I done. I'm pretty sure that MH will probably try to reintegrate him, perhaps even against City, but the players will know that he doesn't bow to prima donas.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk