Summer 2018 Transfer/HCDAJFU Thread

SuperSAINT

That would be a fantastic signing and exactly the sort of player i said we should be aiming for at the end of last season.

Let s hope we get it done.

Good to se Les exerting his influence on the transfer committee again. After two years of foreign managers wanting to bring in the likes of Carillo, Boufal and Pied its refreshing to see Les flexing his muscles again, working closely with our manager to being in young British talent. Well done Les.

Nice!

A proper link at last, and an exciting one.

Wonder if we'll let them keep Reed?

Possibly. We've been linked with him for some time though.

I've always liked the idea of signing the best championship players.

Yep definitely - if you can thrive over a 46 game season in the championship, you have the mentality and physicality to play in the PL. Needless to say he’s also blessed with bags of skill.

Wonder if Harrison Reed will be going the other way as part of the deal?

Possibly. We've been linked with him for some time though.

I've always liked the idea of signing the best championship players.

Agreed. We've always done better with those sort of players and as Shurlock says if you can perform over a 46 game season then mentally and physically you don't need to adapt too much. He would be a great signing.

A Boro supporting mate of mine.

Saints have made another bid for Gibson and he thinks it’s the third one made.

No idea of prices but it looks like we are going all out for him?

Gibson might be an upgrade on our current options but is he the "brute" we need at CB ?

A Boro supporting mate of mine.

Saints have made another bid for Gibson and he thinks it’s the third one made.

No idea of prices but it looks like we are going all out for him?

Natural leader by all accounts. 2 good pieces of business if we could get him & Maddison over the line.

Funnily enough I met Gibson when a friend of mine was v close to sponsoring Middleboro (before the relegation) Gibson does have an aura about him and personally I'd like him here.

:lol:

A person's aura is said to be a field of energy that they give off. Some people believe that everything has an aura or is surrounded by a field of its own energy that can be captured using Kirlian photography. The ability to see auras is considered a psychic skill.

:lol:

A person's aura is said to be a field of energy that they give off. Some people believe that everything has an aura or is surrounded by a field of its own energy that can be captured using Kirlian photography. The ability to see auras is considered a psychic skill.

Better get some of those cameras and get all the best aura players at the cheapest prices. Glasgow would never complain again.

RB competition should be a priority, especially as there is some doubt over Cedric's future and he may not be able to play the first couple of games even if he stays, should Portugal get quite far in the WC.

Cedric had a poor season but lacked any kind of serious competition. In fact, so did RB.

Full back cover the weakest area of the squad.

Not worth his wage demands with his injury record.

Shame, as he's better than any of our current midfield options, but we're already relying on an overpaid crock to score all our goals in the ten games per season he's fit enough to feature in (for an hour) - I'm not sure filling the key areas in our side with players who are rarely available is a sensible policy.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm..we won't pay Maddison more than Leicester will, yet we are going to pay Wiltshire the 130k a week Arsenal won't pay him and that others will? Not a hope in hell... (Even If we were going to spend that sort of money on wages I can think of 100 players who would be better value than Wiltshire!)