Adrian Durham talksport

Rory Peepa

Now, I know he’s inflammatory and that’s his USP but...

Essentially his argument is that it’s not inconceivable that we lose by 5 to City and Stoke, given that they’ve seemingly got beef with Hughes down tools and end up winning 4/5 nil putting us in squeaky bum time. Thoughts?

Secondly, he feels that lack of class yesterday in celebrating so vociferously in front of fans, not shaking hands, tweeting etc. No mention of the bus not being allowed to park up but still...

Anyone hear this tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Huddersfield kept a clean sheet against citeh, surely we can avoid a Burnley type slaughter? And I'd have thought that the stoke players have less of a beef with Hughes than the supporters appear to.

Why does anybody choose to listen to his show ?

He’s one hell of an ego but his forthright views are strangely addictive. More so than bloody Wave105 anyway! It’s just nice to get a mention in the media because we barely ever do.

If Huddersfield kept a clean sheet against citeh, surely we can avoid a Burnley type slaughter? And I'd have thought that the stoke players have less of a beef with Hughes than the supporters appear to.

And of course, when we played Citeh on their home ground, it took them until the sixth minute of 5 minutes added time for Stirling to score the winner, deep in Manchester local "Fergie time"

Some might even want to be wearing red and white stripes in the PL next season.

As for Durham, I put him just slightly being more bearable to listen to than James O'Brien, but that really isn't saying much. O'Brien is a **** 100% of the time. Durham about 90% of the time.

The man is basically paid to be a troll on the radio, dreaming up ‘burning issues’, and then trying to sound sincere as he debates them with wing man Gough and repeats the same point over and over again in fractionally different ways. Tbf the fact he/they find enough material to pack out a daily 3 hour show is phenomenal and will quite clearly require copious bull****.

Basically saying that it's unlikely but not impossible which we all know.

They are opinionated which does rile some, however it's more entertaining than listening to a guy without any passion, opinions or insight.

We have enough of those types on here....

The man is basically paid to be a troll on the radio, dreaming up ‘burning issues’, and then trying to sound sincere as he debates them with wing man Gough and repeats the same point over and over again in fractionally different ways. Tbf the fact he/they find enough material to pack out a daily 3 hour show is phenomenal and will quite clearly require copious bull****.
This is exactly how it seems to me as well. The whole program smacks of desperation to me. The daily arsenal, what the **** was all that about, did Arsene Wenger **** Durhams missus or something?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Him and Jim white obviously get a cut of the telephone and text fees from furious fans they blatantly troll!

Exactly what they get paid for he bashes every team and player and get the response he’s paid to do

Huddersfield have to pick up a point for us to even get to that point.

They are getting spanked tonight and then it's wengers last game.

Probably stay up tho.

If they lose 1-0 tonight and 1-0 Sunday and we lose 0-15 we will be relegated.

Not impossible

Didn't agree with him on some aspects, but essentially he had a good point. We are not safe yet and so we should avoid being complacent until we are mathematically safe.

I have always held this view and have made my views clear on this forum.

If they lose 1-0 tonight and 1-0 Sunday and we lose 0-15 we will be relegated.

Not impossible

Brilliant! I'm far from an optimist but I struggle to fathom how you get out of bed in the mornings.

Didn't agree with him on some aspects, but essentially he had a good point. We are not safe yet and so we should avoid being complacent until we are mathematically safe.

Brilliant! I'm far from an optimist but I struggle to fathom how you get out of bed in the mornings.

When arrogance and complacency was rife in July, I warned that we were in for a very tough season. I even nailed my prediction on the line, 17th. I was lambasted as being out of touch, I was scoffed at and ridiculed.

Well, who's laughing now?

The fact you have aligned your own views with those of a trolling idiot holds no surprises for me.

The fact you have aligned your own views with those of a trolling idiot holds no surprises for me.

I said that I Didn't agree with some aspects, but he did have some valid points. What is wrong with listening to a point of view, analysing it and making your mind up on the aspects you agree with and disagree with.

It is good to think about things, don't you agree?

When arrogance and complacency was rife in July, I warned that we were in for a very tough season. I even nailed my prediction on the line, 17th. I was lambasted as being out of touch, I was scoffed at and ridiculed.

Some of the treatment / bullying you received was disgraceful.

I pressume a few have now apologized to you?

#sorryseemstobethehardestword

#dontshootthemessenger

#stopforumbullies

A very unlikely event will become even more unlikely if Huddersfield lose tonight. A 1-0 win could be enough to see Swansea safe so should they take the lead they will just park the bus. Likewise if City are going for 100 points, should they get to 2-0 they will just be happy to see out the game.

#dontshootthemessenger

#stopforumbullies

I will be as happy as anyone to have avoided relegation. I hope next year, that SFC do better. One hopes that the arrogance and complacency will have been truly lanced and that a realistic assessment of the needs of the squad will be made.

That a bit of humility will be shown and that the club can build in a sensible and honest manner.

I said that I Didn't agree with some aspects, but he did have some valid points. What is wrong with listening to a point of view, analysing it and making your mind up on the aspects you agree with and disagree with.

It is good to think about things, don't you agree?

Mate/Pal if you would prefer I would have a lot more time for your points of view if you didn’t just churn out the old I’ve been warning but no-one would listen/I was lambasted/ lI am now being proved correct in my assertions bull**** over and over again for whatever bizarre reason you do it for. Funnily enough it looks like you are just about to be proven incorrect in your assertions (again).

Edited by stknowle

I presume you are laughing now? Or was that a rhetorical question?

Either way predicting 17th place season after season is, I'm guessing, why you are ridiculed and lambasted as a negative wum. I realise this is your forum persona and since you are one of the 'characters' on here you have an image to maintain, so I'll leave you to it.

I heard it tonight and as some have said got a little riled, not because of talking about our celebrations, which I see his point but saying about Swansea canteen staff might lose there job and it's not a funny matter saints posting that review, but completely neglected the fact that they tried underhand games with us but didn't mention the saints staff that couldve lost there job

I heard it tonight and as some have said got a little riled, not because of talking about our celebrations, which I see his point but saying about Swansea canteen staff might lose there job and it's not a funny matter saints posting that review, but completely neglected the fact that they tried underhand games with us but didn't mention the saints staff that couldve lost there job

Lose their jobs? It was the hotel that cancelled our visit, not us.

Yes I know that but he was saying we were mocking them when they could go down and ultimately lay staff off (ie canteen staff, media apprentices )but no mention if we lost because of underhand tactics and went down hence us having to lay staff off , he got right on his high horse

I heard it..TBF it was one of his half hearted wind ups...he even started saying things like, "I am pretty sure it won't happen but" - normally he is much more determined than that....and Coughy just kept repeating that he didn't have a clue what was going on so had to check the table after the game to know what the outcome meant....despite talk****e spending the entire day before bigging up game. He obviously doesn't listen to his own station! (Or is only interested in the top 6)

Nice to have a bit of exposure TBH well done the media team!

Yes I know that but he was saying we were mocking them when they could go down and ultimately lay staff off (ie canteen staff, media apprentices )but no mention if we lost because of underhand tactics and went down hence us having to lay staff off , he got right on his high horse

Well somebody’s got to go down and somebody’s got to go up so someone will be laid off somewhere and others taken on somewhere else. That’s a consequence of relegation and promotion.

#dontshootthemessenger

#stopforumbullies

#sorryforupsettingtrolls

#dontfeedthemessenger

#stopforumtrolls

The most annoying outcome of staying up is that Dalek has finally been bang on with his seasonal 17th prediction. I can live with that.
And the Daily Express got one of their "we're doomed" weather forecasts right this year too. All we need now is for one of those "World to end on 'x' date" predictions from those crackpot relegions to come true and we'll have a full house

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

He's always hated us. Don't know why. Plus, he's a tit

No he hasn't.

Well done on completely swallowing a clearly transparent Durham wind up though. Simple folk supporting clubs all over the country think he hates them too. Quite sweet really.

No he hasn't.

Well done on completely swallowing a clearly transparent Durham wind up though. Simple folk supporting clubs all over the country think he hates them too. Quite sweet really.

No mate. Durham, Lawo, the BBC and everyone else within the footballing media are against us.

Must be jealousy.

I'm not familiar with Adrian Durham but that tirade against Saints sounds like bitterness because Talksport got it wrong. I heard part of the Talksport commentary on the Everton game on the car radio, and you would have thought you were listening to an Everton Club broadcast. The commentators spoke about individual Everton players in such a way that you'd imagine they knew them personally whereas the references to Southampton were infrequent and impersonal. There was a strong impression that Talksport's editors had assumed that Saints were going down and consequently our team was treated accordingly on their station. Very pleased to hear about the remarks by this Durham character as it shows how badly Talksport feel about being shown up.